Didn’t Receive License Key

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Ojhe

Didn’t Receive License Key

Post by Ojhe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 am

Just curious as to how long does it normally take to receive a license key?

I paid for one a couple hours ago and even received the PayPal receipt but that’s all.
DeadlySir

Re: Didn’t Receive License Key

Post by DeadlySir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:29 pm

I bought it over 24 hours ago, sent the form twice already and still no response.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:59 am

Check your spam. The email that is for your paypal is the email that the instructions will be sent to. I got it in 5 mins when I purchased it for a friend as a gift.
Ojhe

Post by Ojhe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:02 am

krustytoe wrote:Check your spam. The email that is for your paypal is the email that the instructions will be sent to. I got it in 5 mins when I purchased it for a friend as a gift.
Already did this mate, nothing is there.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:19 am

Just because you got the receipt does not mean the transaction is complete. It could still be processing. Especially if your funding is a small bank or credit card. Save wizard keys are not manually emailed. As soon as the transaction is shown as complete your email should get queued up for a bot to email your license key to you automatically. I know I got my key nearly instantly.
Ojhe

Post by Ojhe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:32 am

UntoldTruth wrote:Just because you got the receipt does not mean the transaction is complete. It could still be processing. Especially if your funding is a small bank or credit card. Save wizard keys are not manually emailed. As soon as the transaction is shown as complete your email should get queued up for a bot to email your license key to you automatically. I know I got my key nearly instantly.
That’s the thing the transaction is shown as complete and I’m not using a small bank or credit card it’s been far longer than 24 hours.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:01 pm

check fb