Do NOT update to PS4 FW 5.50

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
UntoldTruth

Re: Do NOT update to PS4 FW 5.50

Post by UntoldTruth » Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm

chris83 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
chris83 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:The thing I find most annoying about people bitching is keep a ps4 you do not update. They are not that expensive. Have one that you keep on 5.05 or lower and one you update that way you never lose access to your games or save wizard and if you have one on 5.05 or lower one day you may be able to use homebrew. Don't bitch about save wizard. On their purchase page when you bought it they only guarantee it to work on the patch it last worked on. Its your fault not theirs, for assuming it will always work not matter what or that every fw sony releases that breaks save wizard will get bypassed immediately. If I were you I would go and find a 5.05 ps4 or lower before they sell out/cost $600+ with how close we are to getting homebrew.
It doesn't matter if SW gets fixed or not because $60 was worth it for all those games. If they fix the program, which I am sure they will, I will be glad to use it again. However, buying another PS4 with version 5.05 or below so cheats can be used is ridiculous. Even though I like playing online, that Metal Gear Survive is a bitch to farm lol.
Its not about having a low firmware to cheat. Having a low firmware ps4 will be beneficial when stable homebrew release. Also if you think spending $200 to cheat is ridiculous when you already spent $60 you need to work on your principles. If $200 is ridiculous then so is $60....
Wow!!! I guess you will have to wake me up when someone releases a stable homebrew program. However, I am still not going to go buy a second PS4 just for that reason. For less than $200, I can stream Netflix for one year or I can just add the $200 to my savings account. If Sony releases a new update after SW cracks 5.50, I'm not going to question the SW team because I simply enjoy playing online and will always update my PS4.
Then this wasnt for you. This option was for the people bitching about the update breaking Save wizard. If you do not mind updates preventing you from using save wizard then good on you but if you do and feel as though you need to go to the forums to bitch and complain then you might as well go on craigslist and buy a used fat ps4 for $110 or move on.
Lulipopz

Re: Do NOT update to PS4 FW 5.50

Post by Lulipopz » Wed May 09, 2018 5:06 pm

And like always I'm late to the party. Skiller and Lee are over there like, '' The annoying one with all the requests! Nooooo! '' Lol.

If you have any issue with the SW Team or those who've been working with these systems since before you were born (probably) I'd suggest finding a brick wall or spamming my inbox. Please don't ever talk bad about any of the SW or HI crew, mods, admins, or o'ye'faithfuls. They've helped us throughout the years and generations, they've got the know-how and they've got our backs even when a majority don't have theirs. They dedicate their free time to doing this as a passion. I'm super thankful for all of you for everything you do, and the continuous effort put in. In truth? I WOULD pay a monthly fee or a fee in general just to give back to you guys who do so much for us.

Please don't let the voices of the angry (even I was at fault once) cause you to be jaded. We owe you more than can ever be repaid.

Now if you have a business mail or PO box you want to PM me, I'll send you all some pretty cool swag and or random gifts, I'd say something edible but I don't think you want to eat something with mold on it (by the time it arrived!)

Alright, that's enough from me.

You all are the best and thank you for always being 7 steps ahead.