Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Surtr

Re: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Post by Surtr » Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 am

[So I've screwed this process up. I thought what I was attempting to do was simple but apparently I've figured out a way to screw that up.

All I wanted to do was:
  • change my saw cleaver to Bloodletter
  • change the pebbles I had to kin coldblood (11) [So I could level up to use the bloodletter]
  • change the molotov cocktails I had to madman's knowledge [so I could gain insight and level up]
The bloodletter went well but I couldn't get the other two to work? I searched the hex values and replaced them based off this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... o/htmlview#

but it didn't work out. The items didn't change at all and I don't know why. Could anyone enlighten me? I would also be totally fine with just changing the stat values to let me use bloodletter to if that would be easier.
Sobek

Post by Sobek » Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 pm

I still don't understand how to locate gem IDs in advance mode. I've searched using various strings but none of them that show up are similar in nature to the hex strings pictured. Also, using HxD to search opens up different information than Save Wizard. I've managed to locate everything but the gems.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Surtr wrote:[So I've screwed this process up. I thought what I was attempting to do was simple but apparently I've figured out a way to screw that up.

All I wanted to do was:
  • change my saw cleaver to Bloodletter
  • change the pebbles I had to kin coldblood (11) [So I could level up to use the bloodletter]
  • change the molotov cocktails I had to madman's knowledge [so I could gain insight and level up]
The bloodletter went well but I couldn't get the other two to work? I searched the hex values and replaced them based off this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... o/htmlview#

but it didn't work out. The items didn't change at all and I don't know why. Could anyone enlighten me? I would also be totally fine with just changing the stat values to let me use bloodletter to if that would be easier.
The items are listed twice, once as xx xx 00 04, and right before as xx xx 00 B0. More than likely you are just changing your pebbles (CE 04) once, not twice. I have a post a few pages back detailing item changes.
Sobek wrote:I still don't understand how to locate gem IDs in advance mode. I've searched using various strings but none of them that show up are similar in nature to the hex strings pictured. Also, using HxD to search opens up different information than Save Wizard. I've managed to locate everything but the gems.
The gems and runes are usually within the first twenty lines of code. I would suggest looking at the other Bloodborne post that details gem editing for help.
nemtudom

Post by nemtudom » Tue May 08, 2018 11:01 pm

I've read on an earlier post that you can get banned for editing your "turned in" Blood Dregs and Vermin. However, is it safe to edit the stackable version of the item to 99 and then turn it in?
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 am

nemtudom wrote:I've read on an earlier post that you can get banned for editing your "turned in" Blood Dregs and Vermin. However, is it safe to edit the stackable version of the item to 99 and then turn it in?
I have never heard of anyone being banned in Bloodborne. It's always a risk, but historically I don't think it has happened.

In DS3 on the PC, the cheat detection is done on the server side, so anything that persists after you save can be flagged. The usual suspect is mismatched levels. I would think modding your level is the first thing that would be caught, but it's still not likely.
Flameking91

Post by Flameking91 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 am

I am still having editing items for instance upgrade materials such as blood rock and blood chunks if anyone can help I will appreciate it.
Majin_Reaper_85

Post by Majin_Reaper_85 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Hey guys,
awesome tutorials and I'm still having a difficult finding the location of my blood gems. I know it suppose to be near the beginning of the save data but I don't understand where it would actually start. Could somebody help me out?
capi1979$

Post by capi1979$ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm

I got 795 in HP, i found my characters name in Advance mode. In Hex 795 is 0x31B, i don't know exactly how to look for it. I only want to change my stats to max, do i have to change the level first?, if my level is 53 and i got 20 strength---how do i look for that in the search---and what to put in to max stats
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:03 am

capi1979$ wrote:I got 795 in HP, i found my characters name in Advance mode. In Hex 795 is 0x31B, i don't know exactly how to look for it. I only want to change my stats to max, do i have to change the level first?, if my level is 53 and i got 20 strength---how do i look for that in the search---and what to put in to max stats
Your HP is 795 in decimal, and in Hex that's 31B. Since 31B takes up two bytes worth of code, there's an implied zero at the beginning, so think of it as 031B (two bytes = 4 digits). Since most PS4 games code in little endian, the bytes are in reverse order in the save: 031B is displayed in the decrypted save as 1B03. With this knowledge, enter Advanced Mode on your Bloodborne save, and make sure you're viewing your correct character slot. (Upon opening Advanced Mode, it will automatically show save slot 9, which is your 10th BB character. Select save slot 00 from the dropdown box near the top of the window to select character #1.) Use the search function to look for 795 in decimal, which will show as 1B03 in the program. Your character's HP value is written to the save three times in close succession (separated by only a few spaces), so change each of the three occurrences of the value 1B03 to FFFF to give your character 65,535 HP. You can attempt to go higher if you want, but at least this way you won't accidentally mess up your save. You CAN apply this same method to modify your Stamina as well, such that you'll have an essentially infinite supply of stamina. When you're done, apply the changes and put your save back onto your PS4.

As for your stats (STR, DEF, resistances, etc.), they can't be modified. You can view them in Advanced Mode, but all attempts to modify the values have had no effect in-game. There's likely an integrity check that prevents this very thing.
kamesenin888

Post by kamesenin888 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:11 am

[*]I need some help, I want to modify an item or add a key item, the white ribbon, my quest bugged so I cannot get it anymore, when trying to edit the item to a key item, it bugs and remains the same, am I doing something wrong?