Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

zachillios

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by zachillios » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm

ReaperCoBhc wrote:
zachillios wrote:
ReaperCoBhc wrote:I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?
Remember your addesses will be different, find your blood echoes as a starting point. Here ya go:
epakfprl wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.

Red : HP
Green : Stamina
Orange : Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge, Arcane
Sky : Insight
Blue : Blood Echoes

So I just need to change those six values for the stats and they should work accordingly? Like increasing the vit should increase HP and so on? Sorry if I'm asking redundant questions, just don't want to mess anything up lol
Yes, but just keep in mind playing online when you've edited your stats leads to extremely quick bans, on Dark Souls 3. I don't think anyone's reported any bans on Bloodborne, but just be aware of that.
ReaperCoBhc wrote:Also one last question, is there a way to change your character's starting origin? If so how is it done? Thank you in advance
Probably, but no one has documented how.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 pm

So, iirc, Bloodborne and DS3 savedata are identical as far as how they are constructed. Seeing as there is a way to modify the player's damage output to drastic measures via the gems and caryll runes in BB, are there any such ways for Dark Souls 3? I understand you can +5/+10 your weapons and max your stats but are there any other ways besides that?

99 Str, Dex, etc. yields a 220 L & R base atk all across the board. But searching for the decimal and hex of 220 in SW results in a ton of 220's so it seems like that is a nogo. Any luck for any current DS3 players? The idea of being a glass cannon seems really really interesting to me.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:18 am

QuarryTen wrote:So, iirc, Bloodborne and DS3 savedata are identical as far as how they are constructed. Seeing as there is a way to modify the player's damage output to drastic measures via the gems and caryll runes in BB, are there any such ways for Dark Souls 3? I understand you can +5/+10 your weapons and max your stats but are there any other ways besides that?

99 Str, Dex, etc. yields a 220 L & R base atk all across the board. But searching for the decimal and hex of 220 in SW results in a ton of 220's so it seems like that is a nogo. Any luck for any current DS3 players? The idea of being a glass cannon seems really really interesting to me.
As you stated, the insane damage stems from the blood gems which Dark Souls 3 doesn't have. And in terms of stat editing, Dark Souls 3 has an integrity check on your stats (outside of stamina and health) so any edits on that will reset. The only idea I have in terms of editing DS3 is editing your refine level to something absurd. That may get reset on load, but it's worth a try.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

zachillios wrote:
QuarryTen wrote:So, iirc, Bloodborne and DS3 savedata are identical as far as how they are constructed. Seeing as there is a way to modify the player's damage output to drastic measures via the gems and caryll runes in BB, are there any such ways for Dark Souls 3? I understand you can +5/+10 your weapons and max your stats but are there any other ways besides that?

As you stated, the insane damage stems from the blood gems which Dark Souls 3 doesn't have. And in terms of stat editing, Dark Souls 3 has an integrity check on your stats (outside of stamina and health) so any edits on that will reset. The only idea I have in terms of editing DS3 is editing your refine level to something absurd. That may get reset on load, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the help but I'm not exactly sure on what you meant by 'refine level'. Are you referring to the reinforcement of the weapons or maybe the bloat damage after infusing your weapon with a refined gem?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 pm

QuarryTen wrote:
zachillios wrote:

Thanks for the help but I'm not exactly sure on what you meant by 'refine level'. Are you referring to the reinforcement of the weapons or maybe the bloat damage after infusing your weapon with a refined gem?
As in, you refined the weapon 10 times, or 5 times, etc. If that value can be edited, you could move it to an insane level. Damage comes purely from scaling in Dark Souls, and the higher your refine level the better scaling you get. So put that at like 100 or something and you could have S rank on all scaling levels.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 am

Ahh, I see.

Challenge accepted. Thanks man.
LIT

Post by LIT » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 am

Hi all!

New here, and in need of a bit of help.
Did do a bit of hex editing way back so not completely out of the loop here but I seem to be having issues with this game.
When exporting the file (from save wizard export function), I dont think I need to decrypt it, from what Ive read anyway,
or am I wrong?
And if so what program should I use to do decrypt/encrypt the save file?

It is confusing me quite a bit, cuz I have been able to use advance editing on my save but none cant find any of the values given in the multiple spreadsheet and tutorials here.

Also did some testing, went on the game unequiped everything (note that my character has 5 playthrough, lots of items and gear near 300hrs or so, wich make for a well filled savefile) and sold ALL my gems even unequiped those I used to sell em. After that, could find pretty much anything I was searching for (except for 2-3 high end cold blood and runes) Do the gems mess up the savefile structure that much???
Otherwise Id like to have some sort of a "say map" as to how the save is structured, seems to me like the character name appear almost at the top with what I assume would be the face feature sliders id, then not sure about the rest, mainly looking for inventory, stash, and equiped item, stats I could find, but is there any markers of sort that separate each section?

Problem is after tweaking a few quantities for these items, the modification did not stick on the save, when goind on ps4 to transfert save time stamp show pre-editing time, what am I doing wrong, is advance editing even still working on that game?

I know its a big post sorry about that, but Iive spent a whole day searching through forums, testing stuff trying to edit ids and values in my savefile and cant get any results so at this point any help would be greatly appreciated!!
THX
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 pm

LIT wrote:Hi all!

Did do a bit of hex editing way back so not completely out of the loop here but I seem to be having issues with this game.
When exporting the file (from save wizard export function), I dont think I need to decrypt it, from what Ive read anyway,
or am I wrong?

It is confusing me quite a bit, cuz I have been able to use advance editing on my save but none cant find any of the values given in the multiple spreadsheet and tutorials here.

Also did some testing, went on the game unequiped everything (note that my character has 5 playthrough, lots of items and gear near 300hrs or so, wich make for a well filled savefile) and sold ALL my gems even unequiped those I used to sell em. After that, could find pretty much anything I was searching for (except for 2-3 high end cold blood and runes) Do the gems mess up the savefile structure that much???
Otherwise Id like to have some sort of a "say map" as to how the save is structured, seems to me like the character name appear almost at the top with what I assume would be the face feature sliders id, then not sure about the rest, mainly looking for inventory, stash, and equiped item, stats I could find, but is there any markers of sort that separate each section?

Problem is after tweaking a few quantities for these items, the modification did not stick on the save, when goind on ps4 to transfert save time stamp show pre-editing time, what am I doing wrong, is advance editing even still working on that game?

I know its a big post sorry about that, but Iive spent a whole day searching through forums, testing stuff trying to edit ids and values in my savefile and cant get any results so at this point any help would be greatly appreciated!!
THX
Saves are decrypted when you go into advanced mode, so you don't need to do anything there. Make sure you've saving the file after you edit it in whatever program you use to edit it externally, and then remember to import the modified file using the import function (next to export.)
LIT

Post by LIT » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 pm

zachillios wrote:

or am I wrong?

THX
Saves are decrypted when you go into advanced mode, so you don't need to do anything there. Make sure you've saving the file after you edit it in whatever program you use to edit it externally, and then remember to import the modified file using the import function (next to export.)
Yes I did indeed modified it from an external program when I finally manage to make sense of the file (when I sold all the gems I had on the save), then saved and imported back. I could verify it as I made sure the changes made were still there after importing the file onto save wizard, thing is the changes didnt take place when back into the game, I had maxed out the amount of blood rock in the stash and yet I still have only 6 of them in game! I wonder did they added checks for amount of items carried and in the stash?

edit; Just though of something, I notice that no matter how many items I have on my character, the save always seem to be the same sizes, makes me wonder could it be that because I have so much weapons, armor and gems, and that the file doesn't grow in size. There is some sort of a compression system taking place? As I mentioned before when selling all gems (witch is probably over 500 of these, yeah stupid of me, but I hate micromanaging inventory and no way of getting rid of these in batch so never bothered with em...) I could find pretty much anything I was searching for... although the changes made still not stick in game, but that was a start, might have simply changed too much at once!
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

LIT wrote:
zachillios wrote:

or am I wrong?

THX
Yes I did indeed modified it from an external program when I finally manage to make sense of the file (when I sold all the gems I had on the save), then saved and imported back. I could verify it as I made sure the changes made were still there after importing the file onto save wizard, thing is the changes didnt take place when back into the game, I had maxed out the amount of blood rock in the stash and yet I still have only 6 of them in game! I wonder did they added checks for amount of items carried and in the stash?

edit; Just though of something, I notice that no matter how many items I have on my character, the save always seem to be the same sizes, makes me wonder could it be that because I have so much weapons, armor and gems, and that the file doesn't grow in size. There is some sort of a compression system taking place? As I mentioned before when selling all gems (witch is probably over 500 of these, yeah stupid of me, but I hate micromanaging inventory and no way of getting rid of these in batch so never bothered with em...) I could find pretty much anything I was searching for... although the changes made still not stick in game, but that was a start, might have simply changed too much at once!
Your file shouldn't change in size, you're only editing slight numbers. But what game are you editing, Bloodborne or Dark Souls?