You should test them :lol:
Lakell00

Re: Nioh

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 am

trust me i have they didnt work a few days ago ill test them tomorrow
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm

I tried out the points codes and they work perfectly fine for me. On 4.55 and Nioh patch 1.06, so the rest probably work too.

Could someone elaborate on this code for me, though?

"Max Level All Items in Store House (Level 750 maybe can go higher)
42040FAA 02EE02EE
4xxx00C8 00000000
Note: replace xxx with the numbers of items you currently have in storage."

When you say replace "xxx" with the number of items you currently have in storage, do you mean the amount of EQUIPMENT deposited and does this mean if say I have 13 pieces of equipment deposited, I would input "00D" in place of "xxx"? Because that's what I did, but it did not seem to work and the level of equipment in the storage remains unchanged. (I put different weapons and armors in there.)

I may need a more in-depth explanation on how this code works and what to input.

Thanks!
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
FairGame

Post by FairGame » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Ultimarok wrote:I tried out the points codes and they work perfectly fine for me. On 4.55 and Nioh patch 1.06, so the rest probably work too.

Could someone elaborate on this code for me, though?

"Max Level All Items in Store House (Level 750 maybe can go higher)
42040FAA 02EE02EE
4xxx00C8 00000000
Note: replace xxx with the numbers of items you currently have in storage."

When you say replace "xxx" with the number of items you currently have in storage, do you mean the amount of EQUIPMENT deposited and does this mean if say I have 13 pieces of equipment deposited, I would input "00D" in place of "xxx"? Because that's what I did, but it did not seem to work and the level of equipment in the storage remains unchanged. (I put different weapons and armors in there.)

I may need a more in-depth explanation on how this code works and what to input.

Thanks!

I assume it means all items in total. For example:

You have 7 different items in your consumables, but 13 in your armour. That would be 20. I do have the same question for clarity, but try counting EVERYTHING, rather than just armour and weapons. Worst case, remove all consumables and retry. :) Hopefully, that works.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:12 pm

FairGame wrote:I assume it means all items in total. For example:

You have 7 different items in your consumables, but 13 in your armour. That would be 20. I do have the same question for clarity, but try counting EVERYTHING, rather than just armour and weapons. Worst case, remove all consumables and retry. :) Hopefully, that works.
Ah, I see. That makes more sense, thank you. I am not sure why it was made so that this code is applied to consumables as well, since they don't have levels...

I am gonna retry this code pretty soon on my weapons and armors and make sure to include consumable item count this time as well. All part of testing.

Edit:

I tried it out as suggested and it did not work on my equipment, still. All it did was give me 9,999 of all my consumables (Not true, I was looking at the wrong thing, so it didn't even do that for me either), even though the code is titled: "Max Level All Items in Store House (Level 750 maybe can go higher)" My equipment (Weapons and armor) remained unchanged.

Either he got the codes mixed up or needs to give us a more in-depth explanation of them so we can understand how to work it better.
Last edited by Darth Revenger on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
FairGame

Post by FairGame » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Looking at the advanced, I determined that all items are mixed. It probably has some sort of sorting algorithm (weapons, consumables, armour). I'm not sure on the order, but I will try and figure out how to apply the code for a level base.

It appears the item address for the amount is correct (I can compare it to identical numbers), but there seems to be an offset somewhere that is affecting the item level and attack multiplier when you apply the level code to stored items. I'll try to figure it out in the next hour or so.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 am

Let me try setting it to the Max which is 2000 and see if it affect anything in a bad way. If it doesn't. I'll edit the code so xxx will be 7D0(2000) so it will be guarantee to work.

edit: It work with no problem. I edit the code on the 1 post.
FairGame

Post by FairGame » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:39 am

krustytoe wrote:Let me try setting it to the Max which is 2000 and see if it affect anything in a bad way. If it doesn't. I'll edit the code so xxx will be 7D0(2000) so it will be guarantee to work.

edit: It work with no problem. I edit the code on the 1 post.
Are you testing this in NG+?
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 am

Code for duplicate items (9999)?

This is a great way to max out a weapon +
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 am

thanks krusty they work now