[LOCKED - QMO] Nioh

niohjapan

Re: Nioh

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 am

can we possible get a gold set to zero cheat?
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

krustytoe wrote:Let me try setting it to the Max which is 2000 and see if it affect anything in a bad way. If it doesn't. I'll edit the code so xxx will be 7D0(2000) so it will be guarantee to work.

edit: It work with no problem. I edit the code on the 1 post.
Thank you for updating it, man, I'll go try it out ASAP. You've done some good work here with the codes you made (or found?) and posted.

Also, about the prestige buffs, in the "maximum" section- Is there any chance you could tell us how to modify the codes to raise or lower the percentage of the buffs we get? For example, what if I want damage against human enemies to be raised to maybe 100% instead of 1,000,000+%? Would be cool to know how to modify it. And also how do we figure out what hex value to input when it comes to percentages? Those are harder for me than straight up decimal numbers.

And also figured I might ask: Would raising using the above normal/above maximum prestige buff codes raise the chances of getting banned and would you say to use those with caution compared to the others? I figure that might also be the case for the code that raises your equipment's level in the storehouse. For example if you accidentally died and fell off an edge or something, you would leave a revenant behind, someone would see it and potentially report you to Sony. (I wish we could turn off or at least opt-out of the revenant system and PvP when it comes... I am not a fan of either.)
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 am

niohjapan wrote:can we possible get a gold set to zero cheat?
Zero Gold (0)
20000020 FFE30B54
20000024 00000000

@Ultimarok
Human Close Combat Damage
0015C2CF 000000C8

Just change the value color in Red. Lower or higher it. I can't make an exact percentage, because I'm just editing the rank of upgrade not the actual %.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 am

krustytoe wrote:
niohjapan wrote:@Ultimarok
0015C2CF 000000C8

Just change the value color in Red. Lower or higher it. I can't make an exact percentage, because I'm just editing the rank of upgrade not the actual %.
Thank you very much for that!

What kind of numbers are used for the ranks? I am not sure of what kind of numbers I'm supposed to use when it comes to the buffs or how the ranks should translate to hex, since I don't remember how many ranks there are. I do have some experience hex editing (Mostly with Xbox 360 saves), but I've never dealt with stuff like ranks or percentages. Just obvious things like stats, money, experience points and the like, which are often easy to find as long as you have a high number of it.

Thanks again for clarifying and answering our questions. Keep up the good work, I am hoping we can learn quite a bit from you so that we can contribute as well.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:51 am

krustytoe wrote:
niohjapan wrote:can we possible get a gold set to zero cheat?
Zero Gold (0)
20000020 FFE30B54
20000024 00000000

@Ultimarok
0015C2CF 000000C8

Thank you so much, so how would I got about with duplicating my armor/weapon? Its to max + them out

Edited:
NVM I got it, thanks. It was just a matter of moving my item out of inventory
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:55 am

krustytoe wrote:Let me try setting it to the Max which is 2000 and see if it affect anything in a bad way. If it doesn't. I'll edit the code so xxx will be 7D0(2000) so it will be guarantee to work.

Sorry, but the updated "Max Level All Items in Store House (Level 750 maybe can go higher)" did not work for me. It did not level up my equipment to level 750 (Or higher). All the weapons and armors I have in the storehouse are still their original levels.

Are you sure this code is supposed to level up equipment that you deposit in the storehouse?

I should state that I am playing the U.S. version of the game with the latest patch (1.06) and my PS4 is on official firmware/update 4.55, not sure if that affects anything.
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 am

Ultimarok wrote:

Sorry, but the updated "Max Level All Items in Store House (Level 750 maybe can go higher)" did not work for me. It did not level up my equipment to level 750 (Or higher). All the weapons and armors I have in the storehouse are still their original levels.

Are you sure this code is supposed to level up equipment that you deposit in the storehouse?

I should state that I am playing the U.S. version of the game with the latest patch (1.06) and my PS4 is on official firmware/update 4.55, not sure if that affects anything.

That code shouldnt work with that patch, they made it so weapons/armor can't go above level 150
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:46 am

niohjapan wrote:
Ultimarok wrote:
krustytoe wrote:That code shouldnt work with that patch, they made it so weapons/armor can't go above level 150
I know about that, but I thought it only applied to glitched weapons and I assumed the code that the OP provided would bypass that completely since we're directly editing the save.

I guess what you said is probably why it didn't work for me. Oh well.

I would like to report that all other codes are actually working perfectly fine for me, so for those looking for confirmation that they work, this it it. You've got it! So go ahead and use them.

Thanks for the response.
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 am

Now im curious if we can save edit for specific armor sets and stats, but that would be a lot of work i believe.

There are level 160 weapons also
Gootah

Post by Gootah » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Excellent...