codes are restored

codes are available again
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
DisputedRain

Re: Persona 5

Post by DisputedRain » Sat May 06, 2017 12:08 pm

All codes from SW freeze my game when loading data, ive updated and still not working, im using the EU codes as im from EU.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 06, 2017 1:15 pm

DisputedRain wrote:All codes from SW freeze my game when loading data, ive updated and still not working, im using the EU codes as im from EU.
What codes are you are trying to use? And when it does it freeze, right after you select your file?
DisputedRain

Post by DisputedRain » Sat May 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Kitsune wrote:
DisputedRain wrote:All codes from SW freeze my game when loading data, ive updated and still not working, im using the EU codes as im from EU.
What codes are you are trying to use? And when it does it freeze, right after you select your file?
Yes when I select load data on main menu in game it will freeze and not load, it does not say load complete. (No crash as the music is still playing) - All codes from the Quick Mode, (Im not using any from the forums), I even tried 1 at a time and still TNA. I even deactivated and reinstalled TNA, it is the EU version. I uploaded a bug form and im waiting for a response from that.

EDIT: When only applying 1 code at 1 time the codes will not work. E.G Max Yen will not be applied and I will still see my normal amount.
Last edited by DisputedRain on Sat May 06, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lulipopz

Post by Lulipopz » Sat May 06, 2017 5:44 pm

I have the US version and the same exact thing is happening to me.

What I found is that the Quick Codes are not working, and the 100% Compendium is not working at all.

I don't know what's going on but it's like they're not applying to the game. However, codes from the OP's list on the front page work flawlessly and beautifully. However, SW's saves are not working. They also crashed my game at the beginning when used in bulk, or mixing them with the codes in OP's front page's list.

I just tried to use the 100% Compendium code and the game loads but it's like it wasn't applied at all. Nothing's happening. Still just Arsene, The fairy, and the one you get when the two fuse. The one in the pot. That's all that's there.

The Quick Codes worked flawlessly yesterday but after they got taken down and re-put up something's wrong or something went horribly wrong. Using them in bulk freezes the game, as in it won't load at all. And using them 1 by 1 doesn't work. None of them is operational and using them all together will cause a crash that just hangs the game. No music, no error code, no nothing. Just static picture, nothing moves, and everything is frozen. I have to hit the PS button and exit out manually to re-boot the game.

;-; Don't make a lady cry, it's not nice.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 06, 2017 6:21 pm

When I get home guys I will look into it and see if I can figure anything out, and if need be post my own Compendium code that I made when the original didn't work.

First thung is to research and report my findings to Support and let them take a crack at it. Just be patient.
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Sat May 06, 2017 7:50 pm

really?
i re-test the all persona in compendium code on SW list
works fine on my usa save

Edit:
In Advance Mode
on 00000020 address
value should 00 00 00 00
for USA and EUR saves
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 pm

The money code is messed up on SW but the EXP and Compendium codes work fine for me.

Can you try the codes and then open your Save in Advance and check 0x3607 and see if it starts writing 01 00 01 01 amongst other stuff. That is for the Compendium code.
Lulipopz

Post by Lulipopz » Sat May 06, 2017 9:15 pm

UPDATE:
OKAY!
To get the Save Wizard codes to work I changed the 0x20 address to 00 across the entire line and it WORKED. All Save Wizard Codes work again 100% without fail.
Thank you for enlightening me and to everyone else who encounters this issue it worked for me right now. - All codes worked together and with a mix and match with the ones from this list.
Just wanted to inform everyone. ♥ Thank so much for the advice, guys. Like always, my heroes.

Edit:
I looked at the 0x20 line and it is not 00 00 00 00
If you open Perona 5's save in Advanced Mode, make sure your US/EU save is 00 across the board and if it looks like mine or close to it, please change the 0x20 address to all 00's and you should, hopefully, resolve your problems.

What mine looked like before the change: https://ibb.co/ehQny5
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Sat May 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Lulipopz wrote:UPDATE:
OKAY!
To get the Save Wizard codes to work I changed the 0x20 address to 00 across the entire line and it WORKED. All Save Wizard Codes work again 100% without fail.
Thank you for enlightening me and to everyone else who encounters this issue it worked for me right now. - All codes worked together and with a mix and match with the ones from this list.
Just wanted to inform everyone. ♥ Thank so much for the advice, guys. Like always, my heroes.

Edit:
I looked at the 0x20 line and it is not 00 00 00 00
If you open Perona 5's save in Advanced Mode, make sure your US/EU save is 00 across the board and if it looks like mine or close to it, please change the 0x20 address to all 00's and you should, hopefully, resolve your problems.

What mine looked like before the change: https://ibb.co/ehQny5
why your save have value 0x80 at 0x20 ?

can you send your unmodded save to SW support team, so they can support your save
https://www.savewizard.net/support_game.php