QMO Hate thread.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Ocean13@

Re: QMO Hate thread.

Post by Ocean13@ » Fri May 12, 2017 10:29 am

Lookie here SW has updated....for Nier Automata.

Something I dun play.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Ocean13@ wrote:Lookie here SW has updated....for Nier Automata.

Something I dun play.
So buy the game. Then you can play it.
Ocean13@

Post by Ocean13@ » Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Ocean13@ wrote:Lookie here SW has updated....for Nier Automata.

Something I dun play.
So buy the game. Then you can play it.
I have it but no mood to play it. Just filling my shelf. Waiting for the Nioh cheats to assist in my crafting.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 pm

SW has got to increase that game list and compete with cyber save editor. I know it cost more than SW, but they are adding some NA version of games, maybe for all.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sun May 14, 2017 4:50 am

chris83 wrote:SW has got to increase that game list and compete with cyber save editor. I know it cost more than SW, but they are adding some NA version of games, maybe for all.
Be patient. This has only come on the market a few weeks ago and already has added quite a few more games to it.

Quality takes time.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 am

Kitsune wrote:
chris83 wrote:SW has got to increase that game list and compete with cyber save editor. I know it cost more than SW, but they are adding some NA version of games, maybe for all.
Be patient. This has only come on the market a few weeks ago and already has added quite a few more games to it.

Quality takes time.
I'm waiting patiently. I just want to play The Last of Us Remastered with cheats.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 15, 2017 4:08 am

chris83 wrote:
Kitsune wrote:

Quality takes time.
I'm waiting patiently. I just want to play The Last of Us Remastered with cheats.
I can agree with that. I loved it on PS3 with GG.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Mon May 15, 2017 10:23 pm

super props for krustytoe for user codes :) they added alot of codes now :) max elixir is enough for me ahaha
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Wed May 17, 2017 5:57 am

An offically unoffical response from someone at Save Wizard but this may or may not represent the view of the company behind it ;)
Recently I was shown some quotes about Save Wizard for PS4 MAX, so I feel I ought to respond :)

Save Wizard has been out roughly 3 to 4 weeks now as a write this. Cyber's version at least 2 to 3 times longer.

Cyber focus primarily on their home market. That's only one game they have to deal with. We support basically ROW, so we have to spend time trying to find saves from ALL the remaining regions (which at the very least is US, EU, AP and sometimes there's more!). You would think the same game would have the same save format. This isn't always true and this causes us more work.

Talking of saves, we cannot always get samples for every region (the cost of a game isn't helpful at the average of $50 which means we potentially have to sell three Save Wizards just for one game) but sometimes it's just plain difficult to get hold of. We make this clear in the newsfeed posts, on the site etc and yet people STILL complain but won't send us a save to add!

We also ask for samples of games as part of the game request. As part of the form, we ask for a save and information about. Again, the amount of people who post their requests to Facebook or email us directly is high rather than fill in the form. And when we do get saves, there is no information. One game that shall remain nameless we have 14 saves for. Only 2 peope added information which means the other 12 saves have no value to us when we come to creating cheats. We also point out that they won't get a response and the game may not be added. Again, we get emails asking why we didn't reply or how come that save I added yesterday isn't available yet.

For those games that are added, what you see looks simple. A lot of games take days of work to even get to the point of something usable.

Games with 0 cheats are never added. This is for several reasons. Amongst them is the fact 96% of our customers use Quick Mode. They expect there to be at least one cheat present. And even if we don't take that into account, we need to make sure that the save can be modified and that there isn't any way modifying that save can affect online.

We use as many save samples as possible to study and make sure our cheats work on. We do a lot of testing internally to try and make sure that once we release the cheats, we're not going to get an inbox full of cheats not working issues! We don't always manage to avoid these things (I hate you Nioh), but we do perform QA on our own cheats before we release.

As for adding new games, we try to do them in order of popularity. We may also take into account what samples save we have, how many requests have been recieved and what regions the game is available in.

We never announce which games we're going to release (at least for the time being) in advance. This is not just a time thing, but because we know from previous experience that if we do mention a game that will be added we will be inundated with emails saying we need to have this cheat or when will be available or even "why are you adding that stupid game. I don't have it. Add game X instead" (yes, we've had emails like that). Sometimes we might find a last minute issue or the game has suddenly had an update so we need to re-test to make sure all is good.

A lot of our games we add seem to be of the RPG genre. That's simply because these are the games we get requests for. There's obvious games that are so heavily online it's not going to happen, but again if you don't make a request and send a sample save with information using the form, we're not going to know what people want.

So what have we learnt from this?

We can't please everyone (but we do our very best to try) :)
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm

now if only they can get the final fantasy xv on the server for cheats without crashing wow but i got a feeling thats gonna be a couple months for that big of a save lol