Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

chaos2deception

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by chaos2deception » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 am

I will give $30 store credit to anyone who gives credible info on Modifying Blood Gems.
Gemming Ungemable Weapons.
Modding Player Attribute Stats.
Using Modded Runes.

Please Send via PM if you don't want to post it publicly.
WVWVWVW

Post by WVWVWVW » Mon May 15, 2017 9:40 am

chaos2deception wrote:I will give $30 store credit to anyone who gives credible info on Modifying Blood Gems.
Using Modded Runes.

There's a tutorial on modifying gems here viewtopic.php?f=116&t=1016
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 pm

chaos2deception wrote:I will give $30 store credit to anyone who gives credible info on Modifying Blood Gems.
Using Modded Runes.

Please use common sense. The only reason you could possibly want to mod your stats without using Blood Echoes is to cheat in PVP. Don't do it. If you screw around and it becomes a problem it will be locked down to QMO and everyone will know who to blame it on this time!!!! Just play legit. All I'm saying. I've warned you guys about DS3 and BB before. IT WILL HAPPEN IF IT BECOMES A PROBLEM!!!
chaos2deception

Post by chaos2deception » Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 pm

I know not to use it for PVP. I Want it for helping friends through the dungeons. I have Optimised Build for Invasions and rarely lose as it is.

I will figure out how to do it. With or without Help. It will just take a little longer.

And on the Subject of Cheating in PVP. Here is an Example from my YouTube. I have reported this user to Sony already.

https://youtu.be/k8O7efv2geA
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:36 am

chaos2deception wrote:I know not to use it for PVP. I Want it for helping friends through the dungeons. I have Optimised Build for Invasions and rarely lose as it is.

I will figure out how to do it. With or without Help. It will just take a little longer.

And on the Subject of Cheating in PVP. Here is an Example from my YouTube. I have reported this user to Sony already.

For $30, you are definitely desperate for those stat increases and blood gem modding. However, I do have modded stats, but for offline play only because it is fun running around just killing enemies. Why discuss this stuff on forums? Have you players learned yet? You know, there is that private message. Do you want to show your friend that you can do 1 hit kills with gem modding? After all, you know FromSoftware can detect modded data, which means you will get a warning, then a ban if it is not fixed.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri May 19, 2017 5:39 pm

chaos2deception wrote:I know not to use it for PVP. I Want it for helping friends through the dungeons. I have Optimised Build for Invasions and rarely lose as it is.

Plain and simple, if it the SW Devs notice anyone here using it for Online Purposes, they will QMO immediately.

That isn't an idle threat, it is a promise. With all the negative feedback from Nioh, this time they are going to reference why they QMO it, which may very will be these posts.

This is a Warning for all. Do not ruin this for others. It. Will. Not. End. Well.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 pm

i be lieing if i didnt laugh at that 1 hit doing basically 9999 damage
chaos2deception

Post by chaos2deception » Sat May 20, 2017 4:25 am

It's funny that you accuse me of wanting to cheat when I have already been a victim of it when I invade.

I like the risk of dying when I invade. But being killed by a cheater sucks. I would rather get my Wins legitimately it's more fun that way.

But please do continue to thow accusations that I would cheat in pvp when in fact I would use it to help low level friends get though the dungeons.

And Sony are already fully aware about all this. And I would supspect that they have the power to kill the site and sue the creators.

Let's see what happens.
Kadaji

Post by Kadaji » Sat May 20, 2017 6:41 am

Things i found so far.

Code: Select all

Blood Vial E803
Beast Blood Pellet 5604
Antidote 4C04
Oil Urn C404
Thick Coldblood EB05

Blood Stone Chunk CC0B

Ritual Blood (1) 581B
Ritual Blood (2) 591B
Ritual Blood (3) 5A1B
Ritual Blood (4) 5B1B
Ritual Blood (5) 5C1B

Tomb Mould (1) 6C1B
Tomb Mould (2) 6D1B
Tomb Mould (3) 6E1B

Living String 201C
Arcane Haze 8A1B
Pearl Slug BC1B
Sage's Wrists D01B
Inflicted Organ DA1B
Yellow Backbone DB1B
Red Jelly C61B
Much Easier to find if you add 0040 after the ID
example Blood Vial E8030040

Last edited by Kadaji on Sun May 21, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Sat May 20, 2017 12:33 pm

chaos2deception wrote:It's funny that you accuse me of wanting to cheat when I have already been a victim of it when I invade.

I like the risk of dying when I invade. But being killed by a cheater sucks. I would rather get my Wins legitimately it's more fun that way.

But please do continue to thow accusations that I would cheat in pvp when in fact I would use it to help low level friends get though the dungeons.

And Sony are already fully aware about all this. And I would supspect that they have the power to kill the site and sue the creators.

Let's see what happens.
They wont shut down the site. It contains only information, no files or anything :) So they aint breaking any rules.
The thing is you came in offering money for people to give you a how-to guide on modding stats and blood gems/runes, that just alarms people off when theres already a guide out there on how go edit blood gems.

And if your friends are so low level and want help in dungeons, tell them to buy Save Wizard, mod their blood echoes and get max stats.

Another thing is, you brag about having such a beast setup you almost never lose on. How about using that build helping them in dungeons? Just by being 2 people, you should wreck every depth 5 dungeon.

I hope you understand why people get suspicious. Thats all they do. Suspect, not accusing you of anything (yet).