Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

chaos2deception

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by chaos2deception » Sat May 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Ok that's understandable. But for someone who knows nothing about Hex Editing that's the only reason I offered incentive.

I can kill the Chalice Bosses in the Dungeons. My Characters went through them all at 50.

It just takes more effort especially due to Summon Nerf when you are above range of the Host. After going though the Dungeons on 9 different characters it becomes a chore.

Is it not reasonable to ask for help on a website that is dedicated to this software.

And Technically any Modification of the Save File is a Violation of Code of Conduct / Terms of Service. So if Sony chose to they could take action against Save Wizard Team. And any user who has used this Software.

This is a risk that all of us take. That's why it's better to use this on a Secondary Account. I know I will be.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm

chaos2deception wrote:Ok that's understandable. But for someone who knows nothing about Hex Editing that's the only reason I offered incentive.
That is fine, it is simply how it sounds to us. I've gotten PMs about it so I felt the need to say something. I apologize if I was overly offensive.
chaos2deception wrote: Is it not reasonable to ask for help on a website that is dedicated to this software.
Technically this site isn't soley for Save Wizard for PS4. This is Hackinformer, a site that is involved in many areas of technology and Hacking. The owner made this part of the Forum so we could add user made codes and draw a community together.

However anyone is allowed to ask for help. Unfortunately we can't always assist.
chaos2deception wrote: And Technically any Modification of the Save File is a Violation of Code of Conduct / Terms of Service. So if Sony chose to they could take action against Save Wizard Team. And any user who has used this Software.
That is true. They could also take action if you decided to dress up your PS4 and post pictures of it, because that isn't the intended use of it. Sony can be dick, and will be if it benefits them.

Unless we piss off the PSN Community through Online Hacking, Sony will, for the most part, ignore us. It is more trouble than it is worth.

That being said, if we do upset the Community, they will flood Sony with hate and demands that it is taken care of. No company likes their ATMs... I'm sorry, consumers rioting. It makes for bad business. So at that point they have to make a public statement and do this and that and blah blah blah.

I know I am quoting you, and some of it directed at you, but most of it is also for others to learn as well, so please don't think I am trying to attack you.
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 am

A few more item digits for Bloodborne:

Code: Select all

Madman's Knowledge DC05
Coldblood Dew (1)E605
Pebbles CE04
Pungent Blood Cocktail EC04
Bold Hunter's Mark 7805
Throwing Knives D804
Shining Coins 8205
Kadaji wrote:Things i found so far.

Code: Select all

Blood Stone Chunk CCB0
Slight correction here - Blood Stone Chunks are CC0B
chaos2deception

Post by chaos2deception » Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Is anyone willing to give me a hand understanding this. I have my own software access. So would be happy to use team viewer for allowing help remotely.

I think the file of Interest is data 10 as that is the one that contains my Player names. But no matter what values I change it has no effect ingame.

I would be greatfull for any assistance.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 pm

chaos2deception wrote:Is anyone willing to give me a hand understanding this. I have my own software access. So would be happy to use team viewer for allowing help remotely.

I think the file of Interest is data 10 as that is the one that contains my Player names. But no matter what values I change it has no effect ingame.

I would be greatfull for any assistance.
Why is it so difficult for you to find the gem values? The .txt file shows how to do everything and the directions are very very clear.

06 0E 81 C0 / CC 0F 10 80 / 01 00 00 00 / 02 00 00 00 /
B3 EA 01 00 / 02 A1 00 00 / FF FF FF FF /

06 0E 81 C0 : don't touch it, it's the ID. Each gem has its own ID.
CC 0F 10 80 : gem's source, here it's Watchers Boss
01 00 00 00 : quantity, always leave at 01 00 00 00
02 00 00 00 : shape (01 radial, 02 triangle, 04 waning, 08 circlet, 3F droplet)

Something like this

06 0E 81 C0 CC 0F 10 80 01 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

For me, it was at the very beginning of the data. If you have radial, triangle, waning, circlet, or droplet gem, look at the value and find it. It is easy. For attack 24.4%, replace all FF FF FF FF with 84 F2 01 00, including the one filled in by the data. Team viewer is not a good program to use, especially since people can remotely control your computer or just simply view everything on it. Follow the guide.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Can I add as many Way Of The White Circlets as I want or does that trip a ban?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:Can I add as many Way Of The White Circlets as I want or does that trip a ban?
It will probably cause a ban, but yeah whatever the max is in inventory and storage.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 am

ulfberthwarbear wrote:I've got it working with items, but not anything else. Are you changing both of the values?
Untitled.png
This is for Dark Souls III item swapping, right?

Is it possible to swap one of my key items for another?

I leveled up all the way via a bunch of Souls Of A Great Champion and I didn't know that could lock you out of one of the endings, because there's this NPC Yoel that gives you 5 free levels and also a Dark Sigil each time you do so, but if I can't level up anymore, I can't get the Dark Sigil... So you see my predicament. This is my first time playing through the entire game, so I had absolutely no idea about that and kind of regret leveling up ALL the way.

Dark Sigils can't be dropped since it's a key item, that's why I want to try swapping out on of my current ones for 5 Dark Sigils.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
ulfberthwarbear

Post by ulfberthwarbear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:I've got it working with items, but not anything else. Are you changing both of the values?
Untitled.png
This is for Dark Souls III item swapping, right?

Is it possible to swap one of my key items for another?

I leveled up all the way via a bunch of Souls Of A Great Champion and I didn't know that could lock you out of one of the endings, because there's this NPC Yoel that gives you 5 free levels and also a Dark Sigil each time you do so, but if I can't level up anymore, I can't get the Dark Sigil... So you see my predicament. This is my first time playing through the entire game, so I had absolutely no idea about that and kind of regret leveling up ALL the way.

Dark Sigils can't be dropped since it's a key item, that's why I want to try swapping out on of my current ones for 5 Dark Sigils.
Sorry, I've only tested it on Bloodborne. I don't have DS3.
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Is there a way to swap rings in DS3? I picked up the Estus Ring and Covetous Silver Dragon ring, and wanted to change them to different rings. Problem is, their item ID shows up only once in the hex data, not twice. I tried changing the IDs, and like expected, the rings didn't change at all.