Final Fantasy XV

texthebear

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by texthebear » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 am

Timechaos69 wrote:you forgot to link the source...that is also from the before mentions website saveditor.com or whatever...follow the rules or we are going to get in trouble guys
updated, I'm one step before you hahahaha
lee4_cmp wrote:Please post Advance Mode findings & AM moddings here
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=1098
Should I move?
Last edited by texthebear on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 am

This topic is awesome. I've already successively used most of the default SW codes with no file corruption. Quick question though, does anyone know what "Magic Flasks Level" means under the Magic Flask codes? I used the Max Amount and Super Max Potency codes on my limit break magic, but I didn't try the "Magic Flasks Level" option. I'm hoping that it maxes out the spell level (e.g. Expericast with an instant EXP Bonus Level 99), but with how long it takes to upload and download your save again, I'm not interested enough to try it. I only think it will have any value if they raise the level cap again.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 am

Hey,

Is anyone else getting the Error this save is corrupted message (10006) I think that is the error code.

I got this error message, ive tried moving my save from ps4 to flash drive a few times now, and keep getting that message, now I cant even see ff15 show up as a supported game now on my save wizard program.

any help is appreciated.

thanks.
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:24 am

texthebear wrote:
Timechaos69 wrote:you forgot to link the source...that is also from the before mentions website saveditor.com or whatever...follow the rules or we are going to get in trouble guys
updated, I'm one step before you hahahaha
lee4_cmp wrote:Please post Advance Mode findings & AM moddings here
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=1098
Should I move?
just re-post there
omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Is anyone else getting the Error this save is corrupted message (10006) I think that is the error code.

I got this error message, ive tried moving my save from ps4 to flash drive a few times now, and keep getting that message, now I cant even see ff15 show up as a supported game now on my save wizard program.

any help is appreciated.

thanks.
server having trouble modding the save
try again 1 hour later
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:26 am

BurnKnuckle wrote:Alright guys come on, let's just go on topic and help each other here.

Has anyone tried for character in party slot swaps? (Ex: The 5th slot is the guest character slot) wanted to know if people can get the following for:

Cor
Iris
Aranea

Any luck on your end Lee? - If it takes time no worries.
unfortunately, I do not have this game
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:44 am

Ok,

Thanks,

Ill keep trying at random intervals then. For now, it just sucks, b/c the game isn't even showing up as "modable" I keep closing and opening savewizard, but the ff15 never shows up....sigh......I guess ill keep trying.

thanks for the info!
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:38 am

omegamatt88 wrote:Ok,

Thanks,

Ill keep trying at random intervals then. For now, it just sucks, b/c the game isn't even showing up as "modable" I keep closing and opening savewizard, but the ff15 never shows up....sigh......I guess ill keep trying.

thanks for the info!
Timechaos69

Post by Timechaos69 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:11 pm

NegaBioLizard wrote:This topic is awesome. I've already successively used most of the default SW codes with no file corruption. Quick question though, does anyone know what "Magic Flasks Level" means under the Magic Flask codes? I used the Max Amount and Super Max Potency codes on my limit break magic, but I didn't try the "Magic Flasks Level" option. I'm hoping that it maxes out the spell level (e.g. Expericast with an instant EXP Bonus Level 99), but with how long it takes to upload and download your save again, I'm not interested enough to try it. I only think it will have any value if they raise the level cap again.

Yes it does I fact mean the levels on bonuses like experixast!!!! You get 30k a fight using it lol it's awesome
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:08 pm

Have Save Wizard added Final Fantasy XV back to the list yet ?
godden18

Post by godden18 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

yes SW has bought it back. just wondering if anyone has any cheats for the dlc?