Final Fantasy XV

Lulipopz

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by Lulipopz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Can we get the all items codes posted back that SW took away?
Also, is there a '' change to this weapon '' code?

Yes they were glitchy but they also worked for me..

I was enjoying them. Highly.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Lulipopz wrote:Can we get the all items codes posted back that SW took away?

What items are you needing?
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:46 am

Has anybody found a way to mod the base stats of the characters? Is it even possible? I have 3 Magitek V2 equipped on each character and I'm still getting my ass kicked on the final secret dungeon... :(
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 am

I thought it was already mentioned that modding stats goes against rules right? I think one of the reasons is because there are timed quests from the latest patch involved which has a leaderboard server that gives them points and items. I'm sure some people don't care about that, but there are those that will take advantage of that with huge impossible stats on breaking it.

Course, I don't really care about leaderboards, but if it's hard to do, they don't want to, or just not possible (assuming those are the cases) then there are reasons for that. The last thing we need is Advanced Mode get taken off again for another game because someone finds out on how to do it and then that individual decides to use that for doing things they are not suppose to do.
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:13 pm

BurnKnuckle wrote:I thought it was already mentioned that modding stats goes against rules right? I think one of the reasons is because there are timed quests from the latest patch involved which has a leaderboard server that gives them points and items. I'm sure some people don't care about that, but there are those that will take advantage of that with huge impossible stats on breaking it.

Course, I don't really care about leaderboards, but if it's hard to do, they don't want to, or just not possible (assuming those are the cases) then there are reasons for that. The last thing we need is Advanced Mode get taken off again for another game because someone finds out on how to do it and then that individual decides to use that for doing things they are not suppose to do.
Ah! I probably missed that part on the forum, I personally don't care about the leaderboards either, just want to beat that damn dungeon, will have to look for them myself then... Thanks! :D
Lulipopz

Post by Lulipopz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Kitsune wrote:

All Items.

Leisure Items.
Fishing and such. Ingredients and food.
Key items, accessories if possible, weapons if possible. Just every item I can, All of them. Like SW had. I was enjoying them.
xxv

Post by xxv » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote: Still getting blank spots with the items cheats. How's progress going?
It looks like the post I made explaining this has been deleted. I had to create a custom save editor. Then I added import support to Save Wizard, which they asked me not to redistribute. There's currently no easy way for people to apply these codes as a result. I'm not sure why there's unhappiness around Save Editors but hopefully this post doesn't get removed as well.

The item hexes are valid though. I'm using all items with no blanks. I also figured out how to add Aranea (see guest_character tab on the spreadsheet).
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Lulipopz wrote:
Kitsune wrote:

All Items.

Leisure Items.
Fishing and such. Ingredients and food.
Key items, accessories if possible, weapons if possible. Just every item I can, All of them. Like SW had. I was enjoying them.
I believe the SW codes did not include accessories or weapons (not even our very own Skiller has made codes for weapons as they have not figured them out yet), and it said that they were testing them so it was not a finished code to begin with and should come as no surprise that it has been taken off. As for Leisure, Fishing, and all the others, item codes can be found on https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y61pif3dcyc8 ... NnCFa?dl=0 or can be found on the NGU (NextGenUpdate) forums.
Lulipopz

Post by Lulipopz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:26 am

xxv wrote:
ChiTownzBoy05 wrote: Still getting blank spots with the items cheats. How's progress going?
It looks like the post I made explaining this has been deleted. I had to create a custom save editor. Then I added import support to Save Wizard, which they asked me not to redistribute. There's currently no easy way for people to apply these codes as a result. I'm not sure why there's unhappiness around Save Editors but hopefully this post doesn't get removed as well.

The item hexes are valid though. I'm using all items with no blanks. I also figured out how to add Aranea (see guest_character tab on the spreadsheet).
Okay, got Aranea on the team.

I am in my save at the moment; going to try and fiddle around with the strings you wrote in. Going to see what comes of it.

Will activating Cor/Iris and any others capable on your team remove the other? Or is there a sequence?

The fact you put 04 00 00 00 <---- should I change the other two's to 05 00 00 00, and so on and so forth? The only issue I'm having at this moment is finding their second sequence of numbers.

If you know them or have an idea of where to look let me know and I'll test it out. :)
xxv

Post by xxv » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Lulipopz wrote:
Will activating Cor/Iris and any others capable on your team remove the other? Or is there a sequence?
No idea. I only added support for Aranea because BurnKnuckle was kind enough to send me a save file.
Lulipopz wrote: The fact you put 04 00 00 00 <---- should I change the other two's to 05 00 00 00, and so on and so forth? The only issue I'm having at this moment is finding their second sequence of numbers.

If you know them or have an idea of where to look let me know and I'll test it out. :)
I need saves with the other characters to understand the meaning. Right now it's just a magic number. I tried guessing the values for the other characters and it didn't work.

If you want another character, make a save file and send me it via direct message. Make sure to have a save with the character removed and another with the character added. These should be as close in time as possible to minimize noise.