Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

JDFRED06

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by JDFRED06 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Rakidas wrote:This thread has been super helpful for me, so thanks guys :) Only thing I need clarification on is changing the amount of an item you have in Bloodborne. I can change IDs all day, I just wanted to know which part of the code you changed to make it 99 or whatever. I found the IDs easy, but the hex value for what I had in my inventory wasn't there.

Thanks! :)
You've got the hard part down then!

Let's say you want 90 ritual blood(5), but all you have is 5 ritual blood(4).

Ritual blood 4's full ID is as follows: 5B 1B
And ritual blood 5: 5C 1B

What you'll notice is that each item is listed twice, once followed by 00 B0, and then 00 40. After the 00 40 is the number of the item you hold.

So you'll see this for ritual blood (4) in your inventory: 5B 1B 00 B0 / 5B 1B 00 40 / 05 00 00 00

That 05 00 00 00 is the count of the item. Change the three iterations to: 5C 1B 00 B0 / 5C 1B 00 B0 / 5A 00 00 00

Now you have 90 Ritual Blood 5 (5A hex = 90 in decimal) instead of 5 Ritual Blood 4.

I've found that you can change any item to another, with three exceptions - Caryll Runes, gems, and weapons. I have yet to find the item IDs for Caryll Runes (the listed IDs are for the effects as best I can tell, not the actual runes in your inventory). Same for gems. Weapons seem to use a different ID convention, so I haven't tried swapping an item to a weapon or vice versa. But key items, ritual materials, consumables, hunter tools and the like can be converted to each other. Pretty much if it has a 4 digit code (5C 1B for ritual blood 5, for example), it can be converted to any other hex item ID that's also 4 digit, and is listed twice paired with 00 B0 and 00 40.
Rakidas

Post by Rakidas » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:36 pm

JDFRED06 wrote:
Rakidas wrote:This thread has been super helpful for me, so thanks guys :) Only thing I need clarification on is changing the amount of an item you have in Bloodborne. I can change IDs all day, I just wanted to know which part of the code you changed to make it 99 or whatever. I found the IDs easy, but the hex value for what I had in my inventory wasn't there.

Thanks! :)
You've got the hard part down then!

Let's say you want 90 ritual blood(5), but all you have is 5 ritual blood(4).

Ritual blood 4's full ID is as follows: 5B 1B
And ritual blood 5: 5C 1B

What you'll notice is that each item is listed twice, once followed by 00 B0, and then 00 40. After the 00 40 is the number of the item you hold.

So you'll see this for ritual blood (4) in your inventory: 5B 1B 00 B0 / 5B 1B 00 40 / 05 00 00 00

That 05 00 00 00 is the count of the item. Change the three iterations to: 5C 1B 00 B0 / 5C 1B 00 B0 / 5A 00 00 00

Now you have 90 Ritual Blood 5 (5A hex = 90 in decimal) instead of 5 Ritual Blood 4.

I've found that you can change any item to another, with three exceptions - Caryll Runes, gems, and weapons. I have yet to find the item IDs for Caryll Runes (the listed IDs are for the effects as best I can tell, not the actual runes in your inventory). Same for gems. Weapons seem to use a different ID convention, so I haven't tried swapping an item to a weapon or vice versa. But key items, ritual materials, consumables, hunter tools and the like can be converted to each other. Pretty much if it has a 4 digit code (5C 1B for ritual blood 5, for example), it can be converted to any other hex item ID that's also 4 digit, and is listed twice paired with 00 B0 and 00 40.
You sir are a legend! Thank you, I'll give this a crack :)

Cheers!
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:36 am

what are the souls used for in dark souls 3?
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
Mandikiri

Post by Mandikiri » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Anyone knows how to change a character's gender and name using save wizard for Dark Souls 3?
goatslayer85

Post by goatslayer85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 am

Kyoshiro wrote:Alright. Here's what I managed to find out.

THIS IS FOR BLOODBORNE

Long Black Box - HP and Stamina

RED 1 - Character's name offset
RED 2 - Character's Insight

The red outlined values are as follows -

Vitality - 30 = 1E
Endurance - 85 = 55
Strength - 99 = 63
Skill - 99 = 63
Bloodtinge - 99 = 63
Arcane - 99 = 63

0F27 = Level 9999 (it's 270F backwards)

Here's a picture of my character, with those edited values. Note my Insight and Levels are insanely high. I'm still trying to see if I can edit the values of anything else.

I'm sorry for being such a noobie at this, I'm new altogether. If I look at my advanced mode for bloodborne should I look for address 9840 on mines as well to find insight? I've been pulling my hairs all day trying to understand this so I can change the value for blood stones and haven't figured out where they are. I've given up and just figured if I can find and change insight I can just buy them. Appreciate any help.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 am

goatslayer85 wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:Alright. Here's what I managed to find out.

THIS IS FOR BLOODBORNE

Long Black Box - HP and Stamina

RED 1 - Character's name offset
RED 2 - Character's Insight

The red outlined values are as follows -

Vitality - 30 = 1E
Endurance - 85 = 55
Strength - 99 = 63
Skill - 99 = 63
Bloodtinge - 99 = 63
Arcane - 99 = 63

0F27 = Level 9999 (it's 270F backwards)

Here's a picture of my character, with those edited values. Note my Insight and Levels are insanely high. I'm still trying to see if I can edit the values of anything else.

I'm sorry for being such a noobie at this, I'm new altogether. If I look at my advanced mode for bloodborne should I look for address 9840 on mines as well to find insight? I've been pulling my hairs all day trying to understand this so I can change the value for blood stones and haven't figured out where they are. I've given up and just figured if I can find and change insight I can just buy them. Appreciate any help.
No, with Bloodborne and Dark Souls your save structure changes depending on a few variables, your name, your blood gems, etc. You can either find your character data by converting your name into hex (this has been covered in this thread quite a few times) or more simply you can do a search for the current number of blood echoes you have.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm

goatslayer85 wrote: I'm sorry for being such a noobie at this, I'm new altogether. If I look at my advanced mode for bloodborne should I look for address 9840 on mines as well to find insight? I've been pulling my hairs all day trying to understand this so I can change the value for blood stones and haven't figured out where they are. I've given up and just figured if I can find and change insight I can just buy them. Appreciate any help.

If you just want more blood chunks, here's what you do:

Load your file, select the character you're using in user data drop down box. It's usually one less than your actual character. If you're using the first character you've created, it will be 0000. Second is 0001, third 0002, etc...

Once loaded, search hex for CC 0B 00 40, which is the second item ID and holder for chunks. You'll also see CC 0B 00 B0 before it, and the count of items after, something like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 01 00 00 00

The first two lines (separated by //) are the item id, listed twice. If you want to change this to any other item, you'll have to change both occurrences of CC 0B, keeping 00 B0 and 00 40 the same. The 01 00 00 00 is the item count that you hold - 1 blood stone chunk. Change that to 09 if you want 9, 0A if you want 10 (hex value for 10 is 0A), etc... So if you want 10 blood stone chunks, the code will look like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 0A 00 00 00

And that's it. You can change any item that has the 00 B0/00 40 code to another. Pretty much all items except for weapons, armor, runes, and gems can be edited in this way.

If you want other blood shards, replace BC 0B based on their item IDs found in the spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet for hex ids: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... gyOBc9gqjo
goatslayer85

Post by goatslayer85 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 am

JDFRED06 wrote:
goatslayer85 wrote: I'm sorry for being such a noobie at this, I'm new altogether. If I look at my advanced mode for bloodborne should I look for address 9840 on mines as well to find insight? I've been pulling my hairs all day trying to understand this so I can change the value for blood stones and haven't figured out where they are. I've given up and just figured if I can find and change insight I can just buy them. Appreciate any help.

If you just want more blood chunks, here's what you do:

Load your file, select the character you're using in user data drop down box. It's usually one less than your actual character. If you're using the first character you've created, it will be 0000. Second is 0001, third 0002, etc...

Once loaded, search hex for CC 0B 00 40, which is the second item ID and holder for chunks. You'll also see CC 0B 00 B0 before it, and the count of items after, something like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 01 00 00 00

The first two lines (separated by //) are the item id, listed twice. If you want to change this to any other item, you'll have to change both occurrences of CC 0B, keeping 00 B0 and 00 40 the same. The 01 00 00 00 is the item count that you hold - 1 blood stone chunk. Change that to 09 if you want 9, 0A if you want 10 (hex value for 10 is 0A), etc... So if you want 10 blood stone chunks, the code will look like this:

CC 0B 00 B0 // CC 0B 00 40 // 0A 00 00 00

And that's it. You can change any item that has the 00 B0/00 40 code to another. Pretty much all items except for weapons, armor, runes, and gems can be edited in this way.

If you want other blood shards, replace BC 0B based on their item IDs found in the spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet for hex ids: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... gyOBc9gqjo

Man THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I finally got it thanks to your explanation. I got everything I want now with the spreadsheet you provided also. Only thing, if I want to max out all items (including storage) what would be the code for it? Thank you again!
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

goatslayer85 wrote:

Man THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I finally got it thanks to your explanation. I got everything I want now with the spreadsheet you provided also. Only thing, if I want to max out all items (including storage) what would be the code for it? Thank you again!
Awesome.

You can only get the max in your inventory the game allows, so keep that in mind. For example, you can only hold 10 molotov cocktails. Adding more just reverts to the max.

Also, to my knowledge you can't create an item from nothing, so to put the max in your storage you'll need at least one of the items in your storage to begin with.

So let's say you want max blue elixirs. You'll need at least 2 to begin with. Put one in inventory, and hold on to the other. Upload to save editor, and you'll find two instances of blue elixir, one in inventory the other in storage. Both will have the item hex ID with 00 B0 and 00 40 right after, followed with the number. Replace the first instance with 0A (10, the max inventory value), and the second with 63 (99 in hex, max in inventory). There ya go!
stfb1055

Post by stfb1055 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:49 am

Just wondering if there anyway to mod your save or something to make each character u want to unlock FRC early on without doing any chalice and join people FRC glyph dungeons?

another question.. does the quick code of getting blood echoes is safe to use and wont get ban?