Final Fantasy IX

KuraiHitotsu

Final Fantasy IX

Post by KuraiHitotsu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:02 am

Since Save Wizard has now added this game I was wondering if anyone would mind taking the time to try and make a code for Max Magic Stones. It'd be a big help with trying to go through this game with good abilities. Thanks in advance.
zachillios

Re: Final Fantasy IX

Post by zachillios » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:24 am

KuraiHitotsu wrote:Since Save Wizard has now added this game I was wondering if anyone would mind taking the time to try and make a code for Max Magic Stones. It'd be a big help with trying to go through this game with good abilities. Thanks in advance.
Would be curious to see if it shares the same addresses as the pc version, obviously in little endian though. If someone can take a look at that, codes would be easy to make.
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:22 am

I'm looking for jump rope (hopefully), Ragtime Mouse, and chocobo beak level currently in advanced mode.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 pm

You can't do anything with the Jump ropes. It's not a value that you can find in the savegame (at least not the one for jumps already done). Best bet is use a Cronus Max or a Titan One to load and run a script that would to all the jumps for you. I'll try to find stone address too.
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:31 pm

save is text file
and quick mode does not support text format
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:You can't do anything with the Jump ropes. It's not a value that you can find in the savegame (at least not the one for jumps already done). Best bet is use a Cronus Max or a Titan One to load and run a script that would to all the jumps for you. I'll try to find stone address too.
Your jump count has to be in there somewhere. There is a letter sent in game with your top score, and a poster with your top 3 I think. Game can only pull that info from the save file...
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:59 pm

If anyone could create a code to have all tetra master cards it would be great.
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 am

Also, a code to be able to change character names. I really want to change Steiner's name to Assclown.
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:58 am

Aeramis wrote:Also, a code to be able to change character names. I really want to change Steiner's name to Assclown.
PS4 FF9 save is TEXT File

just use advance mode
find character name and type new name in.
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Cordre69 wrote:
Toma_Gabriel wrote:You can't do anything with the Jump ropes. It's not a value that you can find in the savegame (at least not the one for jumps already done). Best bet is use a Cronus Max or a Titan One to load and run a script that would to all the jumps for you. I'll try to find stone address too.
Your jump count has to be in there somewhere. There is a letter sent in game with your top score, and a poster with your top 3 I think. Game can only pull that info from the save file...
exactly but you can't unlock anything. Prizes and trophy are unlocked when you hit the right spot while jumping: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000. You can't unlock items or the trophy for changing only the Mog's letter number. They are not related