Request : (US) MGSV 100% save

snakeshadow

Request : (US) MGSV 100% save

Post by snakeshadow » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 am

Hello , i know this is bit late but i was wondering if anyone got a save for MGSV US region ? i got 80% trophies but i need a save to get the rest of trophies with or at least some more , i still need the collector trophy and complete all tasks/side ops ones .. Thx in advance
Aeramis

Re: Request : (US) MGSV 100% save

Post by Aeramis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 pm

snakeshadow wrote:Hello , i know this is bit late but i was wondering if anyone got a save for MGSV US region ? i got 80% trophies but i need a save to get the rest of trophies with or at least some more , i still need the collector trophy and complete all tasks/side ops ones .. Thx in advance
You might be able to find some saves or save sets here. This is my go to place. You might also need to register to view the forums.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ame-saves/
snakeshadow

Post by snakeshadow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:13 am

Aeramis wrote:
snakeshadow wrote:Hello , i know this is bit late but i was wondering if anyone got a save for MGSV US region ? i got 80% trophies but i need a save to get the rest of trophies with or at least some more , i still need the collector trophy and complete all tasks/side ops ones .. Thx in advance
You might be able to find some saves or save sets here. This is my go to place. You might also need to register to view the forums.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ame-saves/
thx mate , but i already checked there so many times and all the saves that actually worth it are EU
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:09 am

Ahh well.. Hopefully Save Wizard will finally release the cross country re-signer soon.