Mileage Points: 242
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
ryaku

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by ryaku » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 am

Skiller wrote: no they block the people being stupid and asking for things they there Support and Request section are for, not there facebook .
in the end do as u want but most people are happy with the product.
No :) i asked something on facebook at the begining just once but i complained many time about dysfunction (they never anwsered by support section on their website) and i'm not the one :)
throwaway5765

Post by throwaway5765 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 am

WWE 2k18 - Unlimited VC would be neat.

Loot boxes in a mostly single player game is something I don't really enjoy.
spidyx

Post by spidyx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am

Gran Turismo Sport:
Max credits, and max miles.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:12 am

I sent in my gamesave and request for Horizon Zero Dawn, so here's hoping they FINALLY friggin' add it already.

I see the ID for it is already on the list. Wonder why they haven't added it already? Surely it's popular and one of the most requested?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:47 am

Darth Revenger wrote:I sent in my gamesave and request for Horizon Zero Dawn, so here's hoping they FINALLY friggin' add it already.

I see the ID for it is already on the list. Wonder why they haven't added it already? Surely it's popular and one of the most requested?
It's got insanely good save encryption I'd have to assume. There's a reason so many indie/obscure/cheap games can be cracked within a day. Horizon was a huge AAA game that is still being patched so it's probably a fair bit harder to do. But likewise, I'd very much so like to see support for it.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:37 pm

zachillios wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:I sent in my gamesave and request for Horizon Zero Dawn, so here's hoping they FINALLY friggin' add it already.

It's got insanely good save encryption I'd have to assume. There's a reason so many indie/obscure/cheap games can be cracked within a day. Horizon was a huge AAA game that is still being patched so it's probably a fair bit harder to do. But likewise, I'd very much so like to see support for it.
Fair point.

I wonder why Guerilla Games wanted to protect a single player gamesave so badly? I never understand why developers go out of their way to protect single player games' saves. It makes way more sense in the case of games with co-op and multi-player, but not with single player games. Ridiculous.

Welp, either way I submitted my gamesave and ID to them. Here's hoping for the best.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
moonie

Post by moonie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:40 am

So when do think you can get to skyrim it's a good long game even if it is just money.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 am

I know this a crappy game, but I submitted my save and ID for No Man's Sky. (U.S. version/region)

No Man's Sky CUSA04841

Requested max money (units) and max nanite clusters for now until I can figure out what else would be good to have codes for.
ransom

Post by ransom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:09 pm

I was wondering if/when Star Ocean The Last Hope Remake would be added. I realize it was just released a week ago, just curious on an estimated eta.