Dark Souls 3 2 questions

Saint-B

Dark Souls 3 2 questions

Post by Saint-B » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 pm

1. So i've read a bit about there being unused armor sets and items in general in the dark souls 3 game data. Would anyone know if there is a way to get the endian ID's for such items?

2. Is there a way to unlock bonfires with advanced mode?
chris83

Re: Dark Souls 3 2 questions

Post by chris83 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 pm

1. Unused content is pointless, everything appears invisible and cannot be selected. However, some unused content was modified by developers for the dlc.

2. Why do you want to unlock bonfires in advance mode? Players don't look for that kind of stuff, more like stats and items. Even if you could unlock bonfires in advance mode, you wouldn't be able to just jump to the area due to the way the game is coded. To me asking for something like this seems pointless. Play through the game, then feel free to go wherever you like.
Saint-B

Re: Dark Souls 3 2 questions

Post by Saint-B » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 pm

chris83 wrote:1. Unused content is pointless, everything appears invisible and cannot be selected. However, some unused content was modified by developers for the dlc.

2. Why do you want to unlock bonfires in advance mode? Players don't look for that kind of stuff, more like stats and items. Even if you could unlock bonfires in advance mode, you wouldn't be able to just jump to the area due to the way the game is coded. To me asking for something like this seems pointless. Play through the game, then feel free to go wherever you like.
Thanks for the response. I know in some other games it's possible to use content not normally in game so i was just curious here. The reason i ask about the bonfires though is because i don't have the dlc purchased on PS4. But with the way the update works, i technically have all the data available such as being able to add the weapons to my inventory, but not a way (as far as i know) to get my character there.