The Evil Within

NegaBioLizard

Re: The Evil Within

Post by NegaBioLizard » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 pm

chris83 wrote: I knew this would happen because I modded the PS3 version and my ammo reset back to normal. I'm not sure how you modded your data, but the only thing that stayed for me was 999 parts. I did everything right.

I noticed something when I was looking at the evil within data last night for PS4, save wizard removed the detailed data, which displays difficulty, time, etc. I'm guessing it had something to do with the error.
Well the PS3 save that I linked to above has maximum stocked ammo that actually STAYS at 9,999 even once you reload, with the result being that you really do have 9,999 Magnum ammo (and others). I basically tried modifying the stock amounts (e.g. the "ammo/magnum/standard" line) in my PS4 save to match the PS3 save, which only worked temporarily until any weapon was reloaded. In the end, it was like you said only the 999 trap parts remained. I don't know how the PS3 save is really different since Save Wizard (Game Genie at the time) never took the time to crack The Evil Within back on PS3.
aeneax

Post by aeneax » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Has anyone found their gameplay time in advanced mode? Would really simplify speedrun.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:21 am

aeneax wrote:Has anyone found their gameplay time in advanced mode? Would really simplify speedrun.

Yes, I found the gameplay time in advance mode under details, but when I checked later on, it seems SW removed that part from the software because there wasn't any cheats for it I guess, but I'm not sure. Another thing when I changed the time to 37 minutes, my characters was in a different location, the game started glitching, and it was still keeping up with the original time. Maybe it has to be changed in two different locations, but I don't know for sure.
2424marco

Post by 2424marco » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

Anyone have infinite ammo or god mode????
2424marco

Post by 2424marco » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 am

Watch This video !!!!
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Sorry man, none of us know what he did to enable this. Try some things for yourself in Advanced Mode and let us know how it goes.
AP79

Post by AP79 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:07 am

NegaBioLizard wrote:Excellent news!!!!! It looks like somebody on the internet was gracious enough to upload a completed Akumu save with the included Profile data. I've uploaded both after having resigning and testing them myself You should be able to play on Akumu for any NG+ save file by resigning & copying over only the Profile data, but the included save for Slot 5 (Slot 6 in game) is for a completed NG+ Akumu file.

Don't worry, this one is for PS4 (NOT PS3) and is a system software 4.74 save, so it can still be resigned at the moment. Credit goes to asaad99 on the Nextgenupdate forums.

https://ufile.io/45tk6
Anyone have a valid link for this? It now requires subscription in order to download it :(
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:28 am

For anyone still looking for the Akumu save, it's been uploaded again at the link below.

http://www.filedropper.com/cusa00203
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 am

So did anyone ever figure out how to mod infinite ammo into this game? Just to recap, someone was able to mod a PS3 version save with 9,999 ammo for each weapon (essentially unlimited ammo) but it does not seem to work for PS4 saves. You can make your current and/or stock ammo set to 9,999, but it will always revert to normal once you reload that weapon.
Jordo

Post by Jordo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:43 am

Can someone here give me a concrete example of changing the hex code to either give unlimited trap parts or specific kinds of trapgun ammo?

It looks as though there is common hex code to find in order to change ammo for the standard pistol, rifle and magnum, but the hex code is quite different for the (apparent) listing in regard to the trapgun.

I'm a bit new to playing with hex editor (using Save Wizard for PS4), but I can follow the gist of it well enough if I know what to look for. A screenshot or something would be enormously helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks!