Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

MysticZangetsu

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:29 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:And finally the Item creation saves are up i added a readme for how to obtain the trophy for each level. if someone could be so kind as to post a save with 49 class 100 bunny race wins and 99 class 100 bunny race wins Id appreciate and be glad to host it with my saves will give you credit for it.
Know something i never knew you can bunny race in this game :lol: i never been to that place where they hold this bunny races :oops: i remember them from SO3
In the colosseum go down stairs. Talk to the guy standing next to a bunny complete the quest then feed the bunny stamina speed miracle and acceleration pies till its stats are max then talk to the guy at the desk.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:36 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:And finally the Item creation saves are up i added a readme for how to obtain the trophy for each level. if someone could be so kind as to post a save with 49 class 100 bunny race wins and 99 class 100 bunny race wins Id appreciate and be glad to host it with my saves will give you credit for it.
Know something i never knew you can bunny race in this game :lol: i never been to that place where they hold this bunny races :oops: i remember them from SO3
In the colosseum go down stairs. Talk to the guy standing next to a bunny complete the quest then feed the bunny stamina speed miracle and acceleration pies till its stats are max then talk to the guy at the desk.
:D Ok

Also i'm looking at the save and holy crap :D :clap: :thumbup: This is unreal Thank you so much MysticZangetsu :D
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
:D Ok

Also i'm looking at the save and holy crap :D :clap: :thumbup: This is unreal Thank you so much MysticZangetsu :D
You’re welcome.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:55 pm

With the addition of the level modifying quick codes i reduced the starter saves to just the earth level if you wish to use a greater difficulty use the quick code to change it before transfer.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:51 am

is it possible to get all items including all skillbooks
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:59 am

derick38115 wrote:is it possible to get all items including all skillbooks
The only options for doing that are:

A: Wait for someone to figure out the item quick codes.
B: Figure out the item quick codes.
C: Use the method I did to transfer a PC save to the PS4 since the cheat tables for cheat engine written by DrummerIX on the Fearlessrevolution website allow you to add any item to your inventory either by editing monster drops or shop sales
D: Use my starter save which has all the items except most of the items that can't be sold or dropped namely ultimate move skill manuals and key items.
faelart

Post by faelart » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 am

If no one has it in a day or two, i'll upload my 100% Treasure Chests save when i get it. About to hit 7SD and get the Fire ring then run through the planets. Will Also have 100% Quests on it as well, will save the Trial of Wisdom - EN II Quest.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:53 am

I just noticed this thread passed FF XV with more replies :D :clap: :thumbup:
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:35 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:I just noticed this thread passed FF XV with more replies :D :clap: :thumbup:

That is cause we are awesome!!
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:48 pm

For the 100% quest trophy if you load the Chaos and Endings save it is only missing two from the inventor in tatroi the whodunit quest in troop, further fang flute fabrication in woodley, wood for the hearth quest in woodley, the spoiled boy in the inn in woodley quest, this should grant the trophy. I’m kinda burnt out on the game right now but when I come back to it I can make it so there’s only one quest to do for the trophy.