Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

GameRunnerX2

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:39 pm

@mAdlax great save set :D
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello, guys, I need help, I just need a save for a fresh start at chaos difficult or unlock a chaos difficult so I can start a new game, I have SW but it doesn't seem to work with me, i don't have any save of my own in my ps4, I just have a save that edge lands the first planet. I know that someone here gave a dropbox link with files to import in advance mode, I never used this feature before .

I tried to follow this note but seems in still getting error

How to use:
Make a save file for each slot you want to use on the PS4. Copy each of those files to USB. Open in advanced mode with save wizard.
On the top righ corner you will find an Import button click it. find the file that corresponds to the same save slot and click open. If the apply button is available click it. If the apply button is greyed out the flashing cursor should be over the first F in the text field. Press the F key on your keyboard. Unhandled Exception pops up click continue and the apply button should now be clickable. Click yes on the next prompt. Delete profile data off PS4 copy the saves back to PS4 and load any of them.

What i did was log into SW with my save file in the pendrive and import the folder chaos & endings file but im getting an unknow error has ocurred
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Are you asking for a starter save on chaos mode? or a normal save from the start in chaos mode?
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:10 pm

starter save on chaos mode
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Swk171 wrote:Hello, guys, I need help, I just need a save for a fresh start at chaos difficult or unlock a chaos difficult so I can start a new game, I have SW but it doesn't seem to work with me, i don't have any save of my own in my ps4, I just have a save that edge lands the first planet. I know that someone here gave a dropbox link with files to import in advance mode, I never used this feature before .

I tried to follow this note but seems in still getting error

How to use:
Make a save file for each slot you want to use on the PS4. Copy each of those files to USB. Open in advanced mode with save wizard.
On the top righ corner you will find an Import button click it. find the file that corresponds to the same save slot and click open. If the apply button is available click it. If the apply button is greyed out the flashing cursor should be over the first F in the text field. Press the F key on your keyboard. Unhandled Exception pops up click continue and the apply button should now be clickable. Click yes on the next prompt. Delete profile data off PS4 copy the saves back to PS4 and load any of them.

What i did was log into SW with my save file in the pendrive and import the folder chaos & endings file but im getting an unknow error has ocurred
You have to import from the zipped cus#### sorry can’t remember off the top of my head, the other part of importing is for transferring from the pc save. The chaos and endings save is at the end in chaos mode. The starter save folder has a save at the beginning just import that with sw from the zipped folder inside the folder then open quick mode and choose the chaos mode edit
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:31 pm

I reduced the saves to save space since SW added the difficulty codes I didn’t need 4 starter saves. So if you’re just getting a save that’s already up you want to make sure you don’t have a save for slot 1 on your pen drive.
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:00 pm

i had to import from the re sign option, thats why i was getting error, now i know why so many people has been asking for re sign option of few games. It worked flawlessly !!!!!! thank you who ever uploaded that file :)
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:02 pm

I hope you guys do the same job for ni no kuni 1 & 2 too :p
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Swk171 wrote:I hope you guys do the same job for ni no kuni 1 & 2 too :p
Are they remaking 1? I didn’t figure they would since it’s available on the ps now
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:13 pm

I heard that they gonna make a digital version of 1 like star ocean LH for ps4 but not official announcements yet