Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Lakell00

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:36 pm

ki no kuni 2 comes out in march
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:39 pm

mAdlax wrote:My contribution for leeching so much already. Those saves are from my private Save Set. (want to use them on the other region versions)

Game Version is CUSA09481 so you might have to convert.

- First Save can pop "Hasty Hare Handler (save is at around 49 wins) & Arms Addict & World's Biggest Welch Fan".
- Second save unlocks "Rapid Rabbit Wrangler". My timing was a bit off or the counter bugged a bit, you need 2-3 more wins for the 100 rabbit wins trophy.
=> HAVE AT LEAST 1.5-2hrs SPACE IN BETWEEN TROPHIES IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LEGIT!!!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u1dlcipbzb3fa2c/SO4.zip

I included readme.txt files in each folder. (so esp. i remember later on what i have to do for the trophies lol)

In return i would love to know how to modify my saves Play Time as i faked some BTs on this save and i want to have the saves look more legit. :-)

Also: The Save is pretty far endgame (almost all trophies done) so i can't guarantee that weird trophies might pop. Use at your own risk. Basically everything was done except the 90% BT trophy!

Have fun and keep being awesome dudes!
Would you mind if I host these under my group of saves I'll credit you in there but I'm going to change the region on them for easier use for us CUSA09485 users
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:48 pm

ive been hoping to see cheats on SW for Star Ocean 3 Dark Cloud 1 and 2 and Rogue Galaxy but I dont think the demand is very high for those for codes.
mAdlax

Post by mAdlax » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:
mAdlax wrote:My contribution for leeching so much already. Those saves are from my private Save Set. (want to use them on the other region versions)

- First Save can pop "Hasty Hare Handler (save is at around 49 wins) & Arms Addict & World's Biggest Welch Fan".
- Second save unlocks "Rapid Rabbit Wrangler". My timing was a bit off or the counter bugged a bit, you need 2-3 more wins for the 100 rabbit wins trophy.
=> HAVE AT LEAST 1.5-2hrs SPACE IN BETWEEN TROPHIES IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LEGIT!!!

I included readme.txt files in each folder. (so esp. i remember later on what i have to do for the trophies lol)

In return i would love to know how to modify my saves Play Time as i faked some BTs on this save and i want to have the saves look more legit. :-)

Also: The Save is pretty far endgame (almost all trophies done) so i can't guarantee that weird trophies might pop. Use at your own risk. Basically everything was done except the 90% BT trophy!

Would you mind if I host these under my group of saves I'll credit you in there but I'm going to change the region on them for easier use for us CUSA09485 users
yup, with proper credits it's fine for me.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 pm

mAdlax wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:

yup, with proper credits it's fine for me.
I've put your name in the main folder as well as a readme crediting you inside the main folder with the link to the page you posted them on, also fixed the counter on the 2nd save only needs one win to get the trophy.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 pm

@MysticZangetsu

Thank You So Much :D

I can finally use 6 sunflares :lol: :thumbup: :clap: :D
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:54 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:ive been hoping to see cheats on SW for Star Ocean 3 Dark Cloud 1 and 2 and Rogue Galaxy but I dont think the demand is very high for those for codes.
You never will sorry to say because they have to decrypt the ps4 side then the ps2 side and maybe that will work so yea very doubtful
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:07 am

Guys i think this may be the biggest thread in the forum :D :clap: :thumbup: Good job
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 am

100% quest completion is up now instructions in the readme
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:56 am

Alright everyone, this will probably be my last post into this thread, I've just completed and uploaded the 100% Treasure chest save. Even if you miss a few treasures on the missable list you can still get the 50% trophy with ease same with the quests so ill leave them for you all to do on your own as well as story bosses and the 2 secret bosses hope you all enjoy the saves and ill be checking back every now and then to see if any item codes come out so if you need help with the saves send a PM feel free to host the saves yourselves wherever but please give proper credit. Thank you again for all the support.

Just for the sake of the new page I'll repost the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0