Lakell00

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 am

did u do the bunny race
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 am

@MysticZangetsu

Thank you for all the hard work you did for us with all this amazing saves :D :thumbup: :clap:
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 am

Thank you zangetsu, do you know a way to we gather more than 20 itens? Like a stack of 999 for each item in game would be great
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:59 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:Alright everyone, this will probably be my last post into this thread, I've just completed and uploaded the 100% Treasure chest save. Even if you miss a few treasures on the missable list you can still get the 50% trophy with ease same with the quests so ill leave them for you all to do on your own as well as story bosses and the 2 secret bosses hope you all enjoy the saves and ill be checking back every now and then to see if any item codes come out so if you need help with the saves send a PM feel free to host the saves yourselves wherever but please give proper credit. Thank you again for all the support.

Just for the sake of the new page I'll repost the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
Thanks for everything man.
mAdlax

Post by mAdlax » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:Alright everyone, this will probably be my last post into this thread, I've just completed and uploaded the 100% Treasure chest save. Even if you miss a few treasures on the missable list you can still get the 50% trophy with ease same with the quests so ill leave them for you all to do on your own as well as story bosses and the 2 secret bosses hope you all enjoy the saves and ill be checking back every now and then to see if any item codes come out so if you need help with the saves send a PM feel free to host the saves yourselves wherever but please give proper credit. Thank you again for all the support.

Just for the sake of the new page I'll repost the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
Hey man, have you found any way to modify the played time?
jjr

Post by jjr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:50 am

There's so many pages to go through on this thread...is there a specific post and/or can someone make a post with all the saves posted on this thread (with instructions and credit)

i'm getting a bit lost navigating this thread since it's all over..
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:03 am

jjr wrote:There's so many pages to go through on this thread...is there a specific post and/or can someone make a post with all the saves posted on this thread (with instructions and credit)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
jjr

Post by jjr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:42 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
jjr wrote:There's so many pages to go through on this thread...is there a specific post and/or can someone make a post with all the saves posted on this thread (with instructions and credit)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
thank you!
faelart

Post by faelart » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:14 am

6 Wing Ethereal queen on universe is good times :D Thanks for the saves for speeding up the item creation madness. And Madlax for the Bunny Races. All i need are bunny races to plat so thank you very much.

And Mystic Zangetsu, a hero.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:23 am

these saves are they us region or eu