How can I change my character's level in Bloodborne using the SE?

Pumparu

How can I change my character's level in Bloodborne using the SE?

Post by Pumparu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:23 am

Really don't want to start a new character. I'd rather change the stats and level so that I can get back to enjoying the game
JDFRED06

Re: How can I change my character's level in Bloodborne using the SE?

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:50 pm

Check out Kyoshiro's post here:

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=995&start=40

Basically just search for your characer's name (in hex). Probably best just to use the first two characers. So if your character's name is John, search for "Jo" in hex, which is: 4a 6f. Each character is separated by 00, so search for 4a 00 6f 00. In the text to the side you'll see something like "J.o.h.n...." Right above that, you can find your stats, as discussed in the post by Kyoshiro.

I'm not sure if your derived attributes change with your stats. In other words, if you change your endurance from 20 to 30, I don't know if stamina increases to match it. I would assume it does, but just keep an eye on it.
Pumparu

Re: How can I change my character's level in Bloodborne using the SE?

Post by Pumparu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:56 pm

JDFRED06 wrote:Check out Kyoshiro's post here:

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=995&start=40

Basically just search for your characer's name (in hex). Probably best just to use the first two characers. So if your character's name is John, search for "Jo" in hex, which is: 4a 6f. Each character is separated by 00, so search for 4a 00 6f 00. In the text to the side you'll see something like "J.o.h.n...." Right above that, you can find your stats, as discussed in the post by Kyoshiro.

I'm not sure if your derived attributes change with your stats. In other words, if you change your endurance from 20 to 30, I don't know if stamina increases to match it. I would assume it does, but just keep an eye on it.
Thanks!