Dragon Age Inquisition EU

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Skzenku

Dragon Age Inquisition EU

Post by Skzenku » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello all. Simple question please;
This game's difficult to hack ? Because I've send ( and I don't think I'm the only one ), a ton of different saves for this game from a long time now but still nothing...
I always see comments on FB , asking for the same thing has I do, true this is not the place for asking that but the SW team can see that this game's demanded by a lot of people so I don't understand what tve problem is. Don't take me wrong, the program's a very good tool and I use it with a few of my games ( principaly the witcher 3 ) , but I really want to use it with DAI. So if a SW team member saw this post, please explain me why this game doesn't seem to interest you.
Thanks for all your hard and good job until now ;)
With all my regards.
PikaFiend

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition EU

Post by PikaFiend » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:45 pm

If it's anything like the PS3 version, and I suspect it is, it's a very complex, difficult save to work with. You may be waiting a long time, assuming it even gets supported, due to the complexity.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
zachillios

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition EU

Post by zachillios » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 am

Skzenku wrote:Hello all. Simple question please;
This game's difficult to hack ? Because I've send ( and I don't think I'm the only one ), a ton of different saves for this game from a long time now but still nothing...
I always see comments on FB , asking for the same thing has I do, true this is not the place for asking that but the SW team can see that this game's demanded by a lot of people so I don't understand what tve problem is. Don't take me wrong, the program's a very good tool and I use it with a few of my games ( principaly the witcher 3 ) , but I really want to use it with DAI. So if a SW team member saw this post, please explain me why this game doesn't seem to interest you.
Thanks for all your hard and good job until now ;)
With all my regards.
Send in your save with detailed information and that's all you can do. However you can get max money extremely easily if you unpatch the game, you can also use this trick for max influence, as well as duplicating the SP items. So literally for almost everything you can do it without save wizard.