Talking Point: The PGS handheld is it real or is it just a elaborate hoax to raise funds

hackinformer
Site Admin

Talking Point: The PGS handheld is it real or is it just a elaborate hoax to raise funds

Post by hackinformer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:19 am

Since the PGS has really gotten some momentum going on it's getting all kinds of attention from good to bad. I'm still out on the fence with this product but since I gotten a lot of responds via social media, website and even email. I thought it would be best to start a thread and you tell us what you think, can it be done, is this bullshit, etc...

Here is one of the most recent emails I got about the PGS and like to share it with everyone to see that you have to think about this whole thing.

The PGS campaign is a blatant disregard for KS rules

The PGS prototypes aren't real

Their team is incapable of correcting that Nor are they trying They don't have any outside backing or investors.

What they are trying to do, can't be done at the price they are asking

The projections are made up, and unattainable

They are misrepresenting everything, and unprofessional both in the mistakes they make, and the answers they have to give

https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/thread ... st-1385349

So let us know what you think about all this and is PGS just a big fake.
jazneo

Re: Talking Point: The PGS handheld is it real or is it just a elaborate hoax to raise funds

Post by jazneo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:58 am

I think might be hoax anything that small cant run any high end games
Freeswiss

Re: Talking Point: The PGS handheld is it real or is it just a elaborate hoax to raise funds

Post by Freeswiss » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:23 am

I tweeted at you before the Kickstarter even began and I allready said, that it is fake as hell.

The Price is WAY to low, you can fill the budget easy with the Hardware alone, but you'd need to pay Windows Licence and Google fees to use Android. Plus youd have to pay all these "Workers" they show in the Video and Manufacturing of the Unit itself.

Also the Timetable is unbelievable unrealistic. Shipping in March 2017? With a Prototype like that? Its just amazing how people on KS and IGG ignore that all and fund things like that.

If you are not sure if a KS or IGG is serious, check out /r/shittykickstarters on Reddit, and search for the name of the Product. The People on there know Scams by now and can point out flaws all those Scams have in common.

It is SO important that people witch an audience are extrealmy careful what they promote.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Yeah that's why I said I was out on the fence with this one but our blogger, darkamon just wanted to inform and get the info out there. Thanks for sharing this with us.