We Want To Hear From You!!!

You have suggestions or want to report something? Do it right here..
riddle43

We Want To Hear From You!!!

Post by riddle43 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:58 am

Hello everybody we here at Hackinformer.com strive to bring you all the tech and gaming news we can,but we can always do better so that's why were asking you our loyal readers for some help. What would you like to see us report on?

So this is were you all come in we want to know what you think and what we can do better.
Now is your chance to make a change and to help make this the best one stop for all your gaming and tech needs.

So Please give us your ideas here and let make this site the best on the net. :)
odanyaelo

RE: We Want To Hear From You!!!

Post by odanyaelo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Honestly @Hackinformer has been helping me out with quite a bit on twitter. He referred me here for guides and tutorials, I am actually very happy with content here and I'm still a bit overwhelmed since I came here :D The only problem I've seen with the site so far I have mentioned to him. I'm having issues loading images and videos in Chrome or Mozilla. If anyone would want Dev options logs I can upload and post them. I can completely shutdown all my security and reload with the same results. I am while I am here today I'm gonna continue browsing around, and if I think of something extra that might be useful I will suggest it.

*EDIT* -I removed and re installed Java and Flash... mozilla still says they are out of date, but videos now show up. A lot of images are still missing as I'm browsing around.
Last edited by odanyaelo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odanyaelo

RE: We Want To Hear From You!!!

Post by odanyaelo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry for the double post but I did come up with something. In the other consoles section, I made a thread about how we should setup some threads on installing OS X, or hackintosh tutorials, and setting up threads on how to enable hardware without kext or OS X usage on a PC. Apple has some wonderful software, and nice resource management. Since apple PC's are so expensive , for those of us who like OS X or want a Mac.. you can spend up to $500 on a PC and make it a hackintosh as appose to the $1000+ this would be a nice attempt. After all the site is called Hack Informer, this is something that is something I think we could find beneficial. If people show interest in, I would spec my build and how I got OS X to run on mt pc, native even. the hardest part was getting a kext for my audio driver. If anyone is interested I'd love to help. Maybe we could do a poll to see who's interested. I hope someone reads this and is interested.
Crypt Keeper

Re: We Want To Hear From You!!!

Post by Crypt Keeper » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:33 pm

FIX THE REPORT BUTTON!!!
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713