Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku (Update 1.21)

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
ACViper
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku (Update 1.21)

Post by ACViper » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:21 am

I made a bundle of icons and livearea images for HENkaku. Hope you guys enjoy them and tell me if anything should be changed. :)

My Twitter: @ACViperPRO - I sometimes take requests, if you want me to make something for you :)

-To use them...
Install the (HOMEBREW).vpk file
or
Replace all the images here "/ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW NAME)" (You will need to restart your ps vita for it to show up)

(If you want to add your own .png files then you will need to save them as pngquant using a photoshop plugin or pngyu app. - https://pngquant.org)


DOWNLOAD
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rn1b2ofwjr7l ... gNDba?dl=0

*UPDATE 1.21*
I added FTPVita, CPS1, Desmume (DS Emulator), VPK Mirror, SNES9x (A "better" version of the original one I made), and HENkaku. It has my own customized files in a .vpk file and in a folder in the download folder
:thumbup:

ICONS
2016-08-15-172835.jpg
2016-08-15-172835.jpg (77.38 KiB) Viewed 13986 times
2016-08-15-172628.jpg
2016-08-15-172628.jpg (54.63 KiB) Viewed 13986 times
HENkaku
2016-09-21-204345.jpg
2016-09-21-204345.jpg (83.9 KiB) Viewed 11825 times
VPK MIRROR
2016-09-19-154130.jpg
2016-09-19-154130.jpg (77.89 KiB) Viewed 12401 times
SNES9x V2.0
2016-08-30-035804.jpg
2016-08-30-035804.jpg (72.29 KiB) Viewed 12401 times
DeSmuME (DS Emulator)
2016-08-15-170602.jpg
2016-08-15-170602.jpg (72.92 KiB) Viewed 13986 times
CPS1
2016-08-06-021519.jpg
2016-08-06-021519.jpg (71.28 KiB) Viewed 14985 times
FTPVita
2016-08-05-131528.jpg
2016-08-05-131528.jpg (58.62 KiB) Viewed 15346 times
SMS+
2016-07-30-222814.jpg
2016-07-30-222814.jpg (80.94 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
Genesis+GX
2016-07-30-222806.jpg
2016-07-30-222806.jpg (80.08 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
mGBA
2016-07-30-222802.jpg
2016-07-30-222802.jpg (68.08 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
SNES9x
2016-07-30-222810.jpg
2016-07-30-222810.jpg (65.29 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
VHBL
2016-07-30-222756.jpg
2016-07-30-222756.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
Attachments
2016-08-15-170602.jpg
2016-08-15-170602.jpg (72.92 KiB) Viewed 13986 times
2016-07-30-225053.jpg
2016-07-30-225053.jpg (80.72 KiB) Viewed 17303 times
Last edited by ACViper on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
MeTAL-VeLCRo
Junior Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:19 am

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:36 am

Can these just be FTP'd over? I have tried re-pkg'ing VPK files myself as the empty bubbles kills me. But upon install it fails about the 73% mark all tje time with an error. These look amazing and can't wait to use them.
:thumbup:
ACViper
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by ACViper » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:18 am

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Can these just be FTP'd over? I have tried re-pkg'ing VPK files myself as the empty bubbles kills me. But upon install it fails about the 73% mark all tje time with an error. These look amazing and can't wait to use them.
:thumbup:
Yeah you can. I even put them in their correct folders, so u can just drag and drop them using ftp :D
MeTAL-VeLCRo
Junior Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:19 am

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:31 am

Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
Khofrankengr
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by Khofrankengr » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:42 pm

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
may I know to which folder on uxO should I ftp these? and then what will be the next step after copying the 5 folders into uxO...
ACViper
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by ACViper » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:37 pm

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
No you put them in /ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW) .
dragon5944
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by dragon5944 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 pm

i put them in ur0 and nothing changed
Khofrankengr
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by Khofrankengr » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 am

ACViper wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
No you put them in /ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW) .
And then whats the next process?
Khofrankengr
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by Khofrankengr » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:47 am

Khofrankengr wrote:
ACViper wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
No you put them in /ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW) .
And then whats the next step? i tried to ftp it to ur0: / appmeta / and attached all the folders in it but nothing happened... am i doing the wrong thing? do i need a psp demo game for the vhbl?
ACViper
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by ACViper » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Khofrankengr wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
ACViper wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
No you put them in /ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW) .
And then whats the next step? i tried to ftp it to ur0: / appmeta / and attached all the folders in it but nothing happened... am i doing the wrong thing? do i need a psp demo game for the vhbl?
You have to restart your ps vita
Post Reply