QMO Hate thread.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
ss4gogeta069

QMO Hate thread.

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Guys, bad news. This game is now Quick Mode Only thanks to morons that can't be trusted. I'm trying to get some of these codes added to the SW so bear with me.
UntoldTruth

Re: Nioh

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:Guys, bad news. This game is now Quick Mode Only thanks to morons that can't be trusted. I'm trying to get some of these codes added to the SW so bear with me.
What did they do? Also how are people supposed to make new quick codes if it is quick codes only? Seems pretty bad.... Hopefully you will be able to buy all the new smithing materials at the teahouse :/
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 pm

UntoldTruth wrote:
ss4gogeta069 wrote:Guys, bad news. This game is now Quick Mode Only thanks to morons that can't be trusted. I'm trying to get some of these codes added to the SW so bear with me.
What did they do? Also how are people supposed to make new quick codes if it is quick codes only? Seems pretty bad.... Hopefully you will be able to buy all the new smithing materials at the teahouse :/
They decided the f with the leaderboards and make it obvious that they hacked the game
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 pm

niohjapan wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
They decided the f with the leaderboards and make it obvious that they hacked the game
Ahh the kta guy. Fucking stupid. With these cheats it isn't hard to get to the top legitimately. Just make your guardians 150. Use the guardian that makes you have unlimited omnyo and the one that increases your omnyo by 1mill+ and just use the protection talisman, resistance talisman and the steele talisman. Then max the rest of your stats out. Give yourself the +200 melee attack from the weapon treees. Make all of your gear 210+20 and just do coop. Run ahead of the guy who summoned you and use water/lighting shot on enemies when he is not around. Fight the boss legit. Make sure he sees you pop your talismans so he thinks it is the talismans and viola you get 6000+ glory on way of the demon and you don't look like you are cheating. Meh. Well if we are only able to use quick codes now is there anyone here who has the know how to make a quick code for the new smithing materials?
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri May 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Nevermind.
Last edited by Darth Revenger on Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri May 05, 2017 5:09 pm

This is always a risk when save editors/trainers/cheats are made for single player games when single player stats are not separated from multiplayer/pvp. However if they think this will stop the cheats from entering pvp they are wrong. The level 150 guardian spirit and one million+ ninjutsu power will still be a thing. with the one million ninjutsu power and the power pill you do 999,999,999,999 damage against everything. With the 150 guardian spirit you can make your omnyo power just as strong and unlimited which means you can one shot anything with lightning/water/wind/fire shot. This is meant for single player but people will take into online because 12 year olds who use their parents credit card bought this crap too and 12 year olds do crap for the lulz and do not think about the consequences of their actions and I hope their ps4 gets hwid banned because of what they did because I doubt it was their main account. |

However, I agree with what the SW team did. Messing with the leaderboards is a visual indication that the saves were decrypted and modified. They also do not go away unless that dipshit switches clans. At least with cheating in pvp with cheats that make you one shot someone there is no proof unless that person was recording. If you do not think it was a good idea for them to try and fix the problem in the manner like they did take league of legends for example. When scripting started becoming a problem riot was still a relatively small company but because people were rage scripting, streaming themselves scripting etc they had no choice but to take action. The more kids that put it out there that PS4 saves have the ability to be cracked the more attention it will get and then sony will have no choice but to take action. This means one of two things, they either fix their encryption and if they can't then they will ban accounts that use modified saves if caught.

TL;DR they did what they did to minimize the damage dipshits can do with their dipshittery. All of the cheats that need to be had in Nioh are already available as quickcodes other than the new smithing materials and the new smithing materials that will come each patch. Even so with the +1450 luck and 1mil+ item drop rate they are not hard to farm. Losing access to advanced mode for one game is a worthwhile sacrifice to prevent losing access to all of them if sony fixes their encryption or bans accounts because kids advertise their cheats for the lulz. I just hope SW revoked that users auth key since the psn was tied to their account.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 pm

very true. Also, in my experience, Sony knows the team doesn't allow online cheating mods and doesn't allow strictly trophy codes they're not as concerned. That's why they do what they do. The PS3 version is still in play bc of that reason.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:very true. Also, in my experience, Sony knows the team doesn't allow online cheating mods and doesn't allow strictly trophy codes they're not as concerned. That's why they do what they do. The PS3 version is still in play bc of that reason.
Is there any way to report these people to save wizard to get their accounts revoked so they can stop this crap before sony is forced to close it down or people who are using it for what it is loses games like nioh/dark souls? A kid with the PSN Enoona and Reddit Dongerator is not only being blantant he is overall being a douchebag. He is impersonating PWARGaming on twitch, going around and oneshotting bosses on big twitch streams in coop and one shotting people in PVP. IIRC there is a thing on save wizard that states this is for single player and coop only(as long as the coop is with someone you know and they are ok with it) so using this to have an advantage in pvp should violate their TOS. The KTA kid messing with leaderboard stats is one thing because leaderboards for glory gained while in a clan is negligible but using it is PVP will surely make Sony take action. I know they should be able to figure out who it is based on their psn because with that they should be able to find their PID.
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Sat May 06, 2017 12:39 am

i knew one of the people who was cheating in pvp and i told him the night before...STAY OUT OF PVP!! but it was too late and he anded up impersonating my other friend who was a youtube streamer and used his name on twitch...talk about psn drama. I just dont get the point of one shotting players in PvP in my opinion its not fun...
Ocean13@

Post by Ocean13@ » Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 am

I have to admit the only cheat I used was for divine fragments and spirit chunks.