Save Wizard Requestes

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
9time

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by 9time » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:Dark Souls 2 SotFS was added last night I saw.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Did anyone else sent their Valkyria Revolution games saves to Save Wizard, i sent mine but got no response
bree

Post by bree » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:55 pm

tontsa00 wrote:Did anyone else sent their Valkyria Revolution games saves to Save Wizard, i sent mine but got no response
I sent so many saves to SW for Dark Rose Valkyrie "I know not the same game" after many submitted saves I get this email ,this is part of the reply that SW sent me
And as pointed out many times before, our markets are different and we
go on what's submitted by our users via our forms. The more requests and
saves we receive from different people, the higher up the list it goes.
As much as we'd love to, we can't please everyone.
Best regards
atm all they want to do is fix FF 15 and that's what they been doing.
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 pm

bree wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:Did anyone else sent their Valkyria Revolution games saves to Save Wizard, i sent mine but got no response
I sent so many saves to SW for Dark Rose Valkyrie "I know not the same game" after many submitted saves I get this email ,this is part of the reply that SW sent me
And as pointed out many times before, our markets are different and we
go on what's submitted by our users via our forms. The more requests and
saves we receive from different people, the higher up the list it goes.
As much as we'd love to, we can't please everyone.
Best regards
atm all they want to do is fix FF 15 and that's what they been doing.

That sucks, if they're only focusing fixing Final Fantasy 15 :(
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Got response from Save Wizard about Valkyria Revolution :

> Hi, could you please tell me when you’re able to add this game to Save
> Wizard please ?

It's not that far up the list at the moment so it could be months
instead of weeks :(

Regards

Save Wizard Support

So i hope more people keep sending saves, otherwise we don't see Valkyria Revolution on the list for some time, which ofc sucks big time :(
bree

Post by bree » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:24 pm

tontsa00 wrote:Got response from Save Wizard about Valkyria Revolution :

> Wizard please ?

Regards

Save Wizard Support

So i hope more people keep sending saves, otherwise we don't see Valkyria Revolution on the list for some time, which ofc sucks big time :(
I know the feeling if they keep this up they might start to lose people,so far a few people just gave up on SW on FB.They might be under staffed like only a few people working on the codes,also SW
is not based in the usa they in china ........
Just wish Hyperkin would just make there own.Love Game genie they had the best support and the GG forums were the best.Just hope some were down the line that some one will rival SW and have better customer service/support.Dont get me wrong I am great full to SW for all its doing so far.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:59 pm

bree wrote:

> Wizard please ?

Regards

Save Wizard Support

I know the feeling if they keep this up they might start to lose people,so far a few people just gave up on SW on FB.They might be under staffed like only a few people working on the codes,also SW
Just wish Hyperkin would just make there own.Love Game genie they had the best support and the GG forums were the best.Just hope some were down the line that some one will rival SW and have better customer service/support.Dont get me wrong I am great full to SW for all its doing so far.
Give them a break, they're kind of in between a rock and a hard place. The sheer volume of people asking for FFXV is so massive that they had to put disclaimers in multiple locations stating that there wasn't going to be editing for FFXV. Then they finally allow it and Sony pulls a fast one, so then they get that same legion of people spamming their support section asking why the XV editing isn't working anymore. So I don't find it surprising at all they're diverting all their attention towards it, people are ludicrously demanding when it comes to that game. I wouldn't blame the makers at all, blame the XV fanbase.
AlphaDraco

Post by AlphaDraco » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:24 am

zachillios wrote:
bree wrote:

> Wizard please ?

Regards

Save Wizard Support

Give them a break, they're kind of in between a rock and a hard place. The sheer volume of people asking for FFXV is so massive that they had to put disclaimers in multiple locations stating that there wasn't going to be editing for FFXV. Then they finally allow it and Sony pulls a fast one, so then they get that same legion of people spamming their support section asking why the XV editing isn't working anymore. So I don't find it surprising at all they're diverting all their attention towards it, people are ludicrously demanding when it comes to that game. I wouldn't blame the makers at all, blame the XV fanbase.
Guessing that you are one of them asking for FFXV ?Its true what Bree as stated,were she saying she was hating on SW,she was stating the facts that they are understaffed to take in all theses game request,and I do agree they should do better in there customer service/support."Then they finally allow it" allow what?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:44 am

AlphaDraco wrote:
zachillios wrote:
bree wrote:

> Wizard please ?

Regards

Save Wizard Support

Guessing that you are one of them asking for FFXV ?Its true what Bree as stated,were she saying she was hating on SW,she was stating the facts that they are understaffed to take in all theses game request,and I do agree they should do better in there customer service/support."Then they finally allow it" allow what?
Lmao no, I want Horizon and that's about it. If anything I agree that the extra attention it's getting is rather annoying, but my point being is I understand why it's getting it. And when I said allow it, I meant add it to the editor.
bree

Post by bree » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:53 am

AlphaDraco wrote:
zachillios wrote:
bree wrote:

> Wizard please ?

Regards

Save Wizard Support

Smiles he was talking about
The sheer volume of people asking for FFXV is so massive that they had to put disclaimers in multiple locations stating that there wasn't going to be editing for FFXV
,but anyways zachilliosEveryone is entitled to their own opinions,I have mine and you have yours,I do agree with you about the FFXV and why half the time the code of the game not working as they should,every thing was rushed trying to please the people and many other people requesting other games on top of it,I can tell they have a very big back log of Submitted game that last a year,but my gripe is the customer service/support,when they finely fix the FFXV codes they will go on to other games and play catch up.Like said I dont hate SW and never will I just stated many people are leaving SW from the people I talk to on FB,and the statement I said about
Just hope some were down the line that some one will rival SW and have better customer service/support
if some CO does make software like SW that give SW a big push to improve.