So when is Dragon Quest Heroes II going to get added?

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Darth Revenger

So when is Dragon Quest Heroes II going to get added?

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:41 am

I already sent a save and screenshot ages ago and I sure hope that other people did as well. It should've long since been added by now.

I'll settle for having it with advanced mode without codes if it means we don't have to wait. It should be easy to manually save edit this game.

Why do other games get priority over it and what's taking so long? Just wondering.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
PikaFiend

Re: So when is Dragon Quest Heroes II going to get added?

Post by PikaFiend » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 am

Afaik, games are added based on popularity first, and what codes they are or are not able to make for them second. It's rare that a game isn't released with codes, but instead just AM open. You can attribute a lot of the time it takes to get a game done to the coding and testing. They won't release codes for a game that have not been verified to work and not effect online aspects.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.