Quick Codes Bloodborne not Functioning.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Kotodama

Quick Codes Bloodborne not Functioning.

Post by Kotodama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:04 am

So i just tried using quick codes on Bloodborne over 12 times. Even to the point of choosing every single save file, deleting my saves and making new characters and trying it over again. It REFUSES to work.

I messaged Save Wizards once before and they got back to me for a different issue, however, they havent responded to me for this one.

Does anyone know if Quick Codes is working for BloodBorne?
Toma_Gabriel

Re: Quick Codes Bloodborne not Functioning.

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Kotodama wrote:So i just tried using quick codes on Bloodborne over 12 times. Even to the point of choosing every single save file, deleting my saves and making new characters and trying it over again. It REFUSES to work.

I messaged Save Wizards once before and they got back to me for a different issue, however, they havent responded to me for this one.

Does anyone know if Quick Codes is working for BloodBorne?
What do you mean by "refuses to work"?. SW editor problem or in-game?
Kotodama

Post by Kotodama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Refuses to work as in, the program states that the cheats were applied successfully. However, when I get into the game, nothing has changed. My BloodEchoes haven't changed.

I've tried other games to see if it was just my PS4 but other games like Nioh still work. So im not sure what the problem is.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Are you using the correct user data? It's off by n-1. So your first character is in userdata0000, second in userdata0001, and so on.

If that's not working, you could try editing your blood echoes in advanced mode. It's more involved, but there's a step by step in the advanced mode forum.
Kotodama

Post by Kotodama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Yes, to make sure I even clicked 0-10 applied it to all of them and still nothing. I am not exactly tech savy, so advanced mode looks like a bunch of hieroglyphics to me.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:00 pm

I saw someone reporting this a little while ago, the blood echoes code has to use a pointer to work so perhaps something happened with that as well. In the mean time, if you'd like a decent guide on how to edit them in advanced mode, here ya go: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=995&start=110