My Life In Portia

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
StrawHatLuffy

My Life In Portia

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:50 pm

will cheats for this game ever be added I just got it yesterday and I am having trouble with it I would like it if savewizard could add cheats for the game sometime like max gold and max skill points also items and other things
theuglymodel7

Re: My Life In Portia

Post by theuglymodel7 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Did you sent in a save, I sent in a couple before so I'm just patiently waiting
StrawHatLuffy

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:40 am

No I never did I do not even know how to send saves tbh it’s hard getting the right supplies
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:22 am

Just have to copy your save data to a flashdrive and when you seems it to savewizard make sure its in a zip folder they explain everything on there support page
StrawHatLuffy

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:04 am

have they ever gotten back to you yet?
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 am

Nope nothing yet but I do know the more saves they get will push the game further up the list I would at least play a little and trying to save at different parts especially when you level up
StrawHatLuffy

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:17 am

ok got it
bree

Post by bree » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:03 am

there is a video on showing you how to My Time at Portia - How To Duplicate Items ps4 but doing that dont work shows how to duplicate items in storage thats been patched now you can do it in duplicate items in shop.Just press Square and Triangle at same time.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMsVobY9yg it works if done right,just keep on trying until you get it,its worth it,that's if you dont like to grind long hours.Once you get it and have like rows of item you copied just press the left stick in for short and your copied items will merge into one lager number.
StrawHatLuffy

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:04 am

bree wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:03 am there is a video on showing you how to My Time at Portia - How To Duplicate Items ps4 but doing that dont work shows how to duplicate items in storage thats been patched now you can do it in duplicate items in shop.Just press Square and Triangle at same time.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMsVobY9yg it works if done right,just keep on trying until you get it,its worth it,that's if you dont like to grind long hours.Once you get it and have like rows of item you copied just press the left stick in for short and your copied items will merge into one lager number.
this actually works whats about money for example?
StrawHatLuffy

Post by StrawHatLuffy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:45 am

bree wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:03 am there is a video on showing you how to My Time at Portia - How To Duplicate Items ps4 but doing that dont work shows how to duplicate items in storage thats been patched now you can do it in duplicate items in shop.Just press Square and Triangle at same time.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMsVobY9yg it works if done right,just keep on trying until you get it,its worth it,that's if you dont like to grind long hours.Once you get it and have like rows of item you copied just press the left stick in for short and your copied items will merge into one lager number.
Doesn’t work