"I have to improve my speed and need to find a method to become open,'' said Cameron

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Letitiawilkinson

"I have to improve my speed and need to find a method to become open,'' said Cameron

Post by Letitiawilkinson » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:25 am

Cleveland Browns receiver Jordan Cameron says it's more the attention of opposing defenses rather issues with starting quarterback Jason Campbell that has slowed him down in recent weeks according to the May Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

"I have to improve my speed and need to find a method to become open,'' said Cameron. "I should try to get into the game and perform better. I must get involved and be a part of the team and do what I can to assist this team. That's my goal.''

The third-year receiver was enjoying an impressive 2013. but has seen his production drop significantly the past two weeks with new quarterback Jason Campbell targeting Cameron just 18 times over the past three games. Cameron has 45 catches that totaled 515 yards and six touchdowns over the first seven games in the season, has recorded just seven catches for 33 yards the past two games.

Cameron, who had been emerging as a big-play threat for the offensively-challenged Browns this season, says that defenses are Madden 23 coins rolling coverage his way and are now limiting his effectiveness downfield. Cameron is a young receiver who says it's his duty to work harder and take on the defense and that he's not too concerned about his chemistry with the team's starting quarterback.

"I don't believe that it's Jason in any way",'' Cameron stated. "They're getting you stuck at the line , and then you have somebody hitting you on the second level. So it's just harder chemistry with the route. The timing could be off."

In This Stream Steelers vs. Browns 2013. Week 12: Live coverage, score updates and more Brandon is back, and as terrible as always. Browns WR Cameron: Don't be blamed Jason Campbell Browns vs. Steelers odds View all 11 storiesRahim Moore's injury: Broncos DB has emergency surgery

The Denver Broncos may be without safety Rahim Moore for the remainder of the season after the third-year defensive Buy Madden 23 coins back underwent emergency surgery on Monday after being diagnosed with an lateral compartment disorder in his lower left leg, as per Joan Niesen and Mike Klis of The Denver Post.

So far in Week 11 In the SNF, Broncos beat Chiefs Notes on scores from across the league * Sunday takeaways: QB quandaries * AFC and NFC playoff photos * A recap The game you deserve * Week 11 #Lookits

Moore, 23. left the team's game on Sunday night over his team the Kansas City Chiefs with a leg injury that was called "serious," although specifics and a timeframe weren't announced immediately. The following day, The Denver Post broke down the specifics of what lateral compartment syndrome is: