Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

DadoMago

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am

DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
DadoMago

Post by DadoMago » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am

Lakell00 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am

DadoMago wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
ok can u make something to wear all characters and aeons dont get 1 shott in the colossium in the plains
DadoMago

Post by DadoMago » Wed May 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am
ok can u make something to wear all characters and aeons dont get 1 shott in the colossium in the plains
Please give me time to come back home (I’m a Navy Officer onboard a ship now). I’ll come back home in about 3 weeks from now. Once I’ll be there I’ll send all codes about my weapons and armors to you.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

DadoMago wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:29 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am

Please give me time to come back home (I’m a Navy Officer onboard a ship now). I’ll come back home in about 3 weeks from now. Once I’ll be there I’ll send all codes about my weapons and armors to you.

Does your codes include each of the characters ultimate armors: Tidus' Tetra Shield, Yuna's Tetra Ring, Wakka's Tetra Armguard, Lulu's Tetra Bangle, Kimahri's Tetra Armlet, Auron's Tetra Bracer and Rikku's Tetra Targe? 'Cause it would be awesome if you share those too.
DadoMago

Post by DadoMago » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Yes man, i tried and studied the advanced mode for each character and I produced the best weapon and armour for each one... Aeons included which have autohaste and autoprotect as well. But I had to give up their ability to absorb elements instead...
DadoMago

Post by DadoMago » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Set from the first slot , 1 weapon and 1 armour for each character in order from Tidus (the first) to Rikku (the last) and copy this highlighted codes on yours.