God Eater 2: Rage Burst

wild007

Re: God Eater 2: Rage Burst

Post by wild007 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Found gear + values and their skills at 0x29660.

You can modify the values there and they'll stick!
pspgundam

Post by pspgundam » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 pm

can u mod stats and how?
Devil'S

Post by Devil'S » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi,

What to find to have all the materials?? plz
Vegerunks24

Post by Vegerunks24 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:02 pm

wild007 wrote:Found gear + values and their skills at 0x29660.

Thank you for this it's hard to work with because of the lack of names and the list not being in the same visible order as the game, infact i have no idea what the order is sorted by. Information though to help out.Be very careful when editing this though because there's something that can break the items fairly easily I tried copying skills from 1 item to the next and it ended up breaking the item. Now leveling up the skills and weapons is another story it's relatively easy.

Each skill is a format of xx xx yy EF xx xx yy EF xx xx yy EF xx xx yy EF aa

xx = skill code
yy = Skill level
EF = Divider
aa = Weapon enhancement level
wild007

Post by wild007 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Vegerunks24 wrote:

Thank you for this it's hard to work with because of the lack of names and the list not being in the same visible order as the game, infact i have no idea what the order is sorted by. Information though to help out.Be very careful when editing this though because there's something that can break the items fairly easily I tried copying skills from 1 item to the next and it ended up breaking the item. Now leveling up the skills and weapons is another story it's relatively easy.

xx = skill code
yy = Skill level
EF = Divider
I've managed to copy skills on to mods and devour mod thing too.

The mods on your link support (0-2 fullbburtst etc) don't seem to activate even if you do mod them.

As long as you are careful where you start, you should be fine. I've put some more details up on NGu when I was still playing the game.

Some equipment use EF as break while others use 00

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ditor.html
Vegerunks24

Post by Vegerunks24 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm

wild007 wrote:
Vegerunks24 wrote:

xx = skill code
yy = Skill level
EF = Divider
I've managed to copy skills on to mods and devour mod thing too.

The mods on your link support (0-2 fullbburtst etc) don't seem to activate even if you do mod them.

As long as you are careful where you start, you should be fine. I've put some more details up on NGu when I was still playing the game.

Some equipment use EF as break while others use 00

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ditor.html
Yea I managed to get it to work myself now too lol, and after testing Weapon level the max is +30 I set one to hex Code 4B, or 75, and it defaulted back to 30. Now all we need is for someone to do a study and discover the codes for all of the Skills, preferably at least the combination skills that have 3 or more skills in one.

After googling I found this:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=2463

Just convert the ID's to HEX and put them in place for the things and you can find almost all of the Skills in the game. I have already tested about 40 of the IDs and they all worked.
wild007

Post by wild007 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 am

Vegerunks24 wrote:

After googling I found this:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=2463

Just convert the ID's to HEX and put them in place for the things and you can find almost all of the Skills in the game. I have already tested about 40 of the IDs and they all worked.

Nice find! I wish I found that earlier, I basically rotated through gear with skills I wanted and moved them to gear I actually wanted to equip haha
Vegerunks24

Post by Vegerunks24 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Has anyone tried using Advanced mode since the most recent update? It does not appear that the game is properly decoding in advanced mode anymore :/
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Mon May 31, 2021 4:27 pm

I know this might be a dead threat and I have no right whatsoever in asking for codes after the fiasco I pull a couple of years ago...anyhoo, I don't want to post al full lengthy story about my self loathing of that day up to today. I came back to ask for 2 sets of codes for this game: "Have All Items In Storage" and "All Characters Have Max AP"

I know I screwed up big and I should die in a deep, dank and dark hole. But it's been a couple of years now and I have moved on.
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:28 am

DeltaOblivion wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:27 pm I know this might be a dead threat and I have no right whatsoever in asking for codes after the fiasco I pull a couple of years ago...anyhoo, I don't want to post al full lengthy story about my self loathing of that day up to today. I came back to ask for 2 sets of codes for this game: "Have All Items In Storage" and "All Characters Have Max AP"

I know I screwed up big and I should die in a deep, dank and dark hole. But it's been a couple of years now and I have moved on.
i know that feeling, i need code for have all items and map ap for all character but guess everyone ignore it. i truly need it