Persona 5 Royal

Shiranui

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Shiranui » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:13 pm

I, thanks for your hard work firstly. i have a question. There is a way to modify the stat value that party memebr gain from jazz club?
Entis

Post by Entis » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Is there a Discord Server for P5R Save-Hacking? And a second Question i need to swap the IDs for Personas and Skills maybe for the rest too? (Incubus Hex 0027 to 2700), is this only in the German Version or does this for all?
DarkNetJoker

Post by DarkNetJoker » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:47 pm

I wanted to know if somebody could help me. I'm using Hex Editor Neo to edit my Persona 5 Royal save. I found the codes here:

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1075

Unfortunately I'm not having any luck finding the patterns listened here. Is it a problem with the program I'm using? Did anyone successfully managed to hex edit their save?
Kerthal

Post by Kerthal » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:46 pm

DarkNetJoker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:47 pm I wanted to know if somebody could help me. I'm using Hex Editor Neo to edit my Persona 5 Royal save. I found the codes here:

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1075

Unfortunately I'm not having any luck finding the patterns listened here. Is it a problem with the program I'm using? Did anyone successfully managed to hex edit their save?
Hi!

Those codes are for Persona 5, not Persona 5 Royal. That is why they do not work since it is not the same game.
The patterns are probably a bit different too regarding the 2 games.
You are not using SaveWizard to edit your saves?
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:37 am

what the difference i have the original persona 5 is royal worth it that much
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm

What the hex location of all the Gun equipment?
My save has the annoying RESERVE guns in inventory and want to remove all of them via hex editing. (Gun shop in game doesnt let you sell guns in P5Royal)
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
jrush64

Post by jrush64 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:12 pm

Big thanks for all the cheats. Is there a code to reduce the social stats. I mistakenly maxxed them out.
zathotin

Post by zathotin » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:33 am

So, back when I played this game, I wanted a complete Compendium code without the personas being max level and max stats. This excel file is a compilation of information I gathered and estimated. There are several tabs, the first is the code to be pasted over in the manual code editor? (I don't remember what it's called) at something like 00004200. Then there's persona's with their stats, traits, etc. This list probably isn't accurate since I did have to guesstimate a lot of stuff. I remember not getting the crystals just right, so they were left out, I think. And maybe one or two personas might not be totally correct, but it's a good list that I was happy with at the time.

I'm not really sure how to appropriately share something on here. And I know this is a dead thread, but I just remember using this forum when I was trying to learn how to edit saves. Maybe someone in the future will find this useful. :lol:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6pf3cwv6 ... .xlsx/file
donovanm11

Post by donovanm11 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Are there any codes for mementos requests? I recently found out that I missed the unlock for "Part-time Job, Full-time Hell" and now Mishima is Rank 6 and I can't find the text message from him unlocking the request
lacus_veris

Post by lacus_veris » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:48 am

Using 'all persona on compendium' codes messes with the DLC traits. It's gone. change 'slot 1 persona trait' code works to some extent, but when the persona is registered and you try re-summoning it after loading a save, the registered trait is gone. Just realized this after 25 hours :crazy:

Just a caveat.