Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

omegamatt88
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by omegamatt88 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:33 am

Kirus wrote:I'm sorry to be a bother but does anyone know how to remove the infinite item bug on digifarm and equip?, Can't seem to find the right hex to edit.

I HAD THIS SAME ISSUE, I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO REMEMBER TO DE-EQUIP MY DIGIMON AND FARM ITEMS B4 DOING THE MAX ITEMS CODE. I THINK YOU MAY BE SCREWED.

SORRY FRIEND.
Kirus
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Kirus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Thanks for the advice, Guess I'll restart the game.
chaoszage
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 am

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by chaoszage » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:23 pm

I have a thought on the max current items which caused the cant-emove-infinite-equipped-item issue, more likely the onhand item quantity is maxed and u cant unequip your current equipped item becuz the item qty is maxed at 99,so sell an item of it may fixed the issue, i may give it a try on coming weekend :)

*UPDATE*
I managed to hack all medals in my item medal list but no trophy pops even I sold all my medals to medal man... I googled out about the medal trophy system works,it seems the game registering its count when you collected any new medals, so NOT selling to medal man to pop the trophy.

*UPDATE 2*

I managed to pull certain data section from a DLCed save and put to my save and medals trophy pops ,but do note here, it pops 500 medals(400/300/200/100) specifically only, it will not pops all at a same time,so good luck :)
for more cheats/saveset/editor/guide,please visit link below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChs-XI1i4vQHrJPbYTFzPjQ
https://www.patreon.com/chaoszage
matheusae3
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:48 am

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by matheusae3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Can someone help me out? I use the max current items cheat and noticed my key items also maxed out. Because of it, the item "Bank Expansion Drive" is at 99, i cant get new of the same item, and my digibank is stuck at 75 without increasing. What do i do?
matheusae3
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:48 am

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by matheusae3 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:18 pm

matheusae3 wrote:Can someone help me out? I use the max current items cheat and noticed my key items also maxed out. Because of it, the item "Bank Expansion Drive" is at 99, i cant get new of the same item, and my digibank is stuck at 75 without increasing. What do i do?
UPDATE: Managed to do it on my own.
fancybacca
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by fancybacca » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:44 pm

How do you use the save wizard for this game i transfer my save but it never stays please anyone help
User avatar
DarkNetJoker
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by DarkNetJoker » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 pm

I was wondering if someone could consider picking Cyber Sleuth again. Basically this game isn't available on PSN anymore which means you have no access to the free DLC either. Consequentially, you cannot use other people's saves (the game tells you to get the DLC before loading) so you cannot for example easily unlock the medal trophies which are very RNG dependant. This along with the online trophy (which I haven't tried yet) are my only trophies missing. Any tips on codes to get the medal trophies unlocked? If someone knows about some non-DLC saves, that would be great as well!
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:40 pm

DarkNetJoker wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 pm I was wondering if someone could consider picking Cyber Sleuth again. Basically this game isn't available on PSN anymore which means you have no access to the free DLC either. Consequentially, you cannot use other people's saves (the game tells you to get the DLC before loading) so you cannot for example easily unlock the medal trophies which are very RNG dependant. This along with the online trophy (which I haven't tried yet) are my only trophies missing. Any tips on codes to get the medal trophies unlocked? If someone knows about some non-DLC saves, that would be great as well!
did u try a save set online
User avatar
DarkNetJoker
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by DarkNetJoker » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:40 pm
DarkNetJoker wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 pm I was wondering if someone could consider picking Cyber Sleuth again. Basically this game isn't available on PSN anymore which means you have no access to the free DLC either. Consequentially, you cannot use other people's saves (the game tells you to get the DLC before loading) so you cannot for example easily unlock the medal trophies which are very RNG dependant. This along with the online trophy (which I haven't tried yet) are my only trophies missing. Any tips on codes to get the medal trophies unlocked? If someone knows about some non-DLC saves, that would be great as well!
did u try a save set online
Like I said I did, but I cannot load the saves since the DLC is no longer available on PSN. Unless someone posts saves with no DLC in them, you cannot reassign them anymore
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:46 am

DarkNetJoker wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:35 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:40 pm
DarkNetJoker wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 pm I was wondering if someone could consider picking Cyber Sleuth again. Basically this game isn't available on PSN anymore which means you have no access to the free DLC either. Consequentially, you cannot use other people's saves (the game tells you to get the DLC before loading) so you cannot for example easily unlock the medal trophies which are very RNG dependant. This along with the online trophy (which I haven't tried yet) are my only trophies missing. Any tips on codes to get the medal trophies unlocked? If someone knows about some non-DLC saves, that would be great as well!
did u try a save set online
Like I said I did, but I cannot load the saves since the DLC is no longer available on PSN. Unless someone posts saves with no DLC in them, you cannot reassign them anymore
then your only other option is to buy trophies for someone who can do legit timestamps for the dlc and or full game
Post Reply