http://abyssc.proboards.com/thread/5169 ... ve-editing
as far as I can tell the armor locations and the spell identification numbers are in almost the exact same place and I've tried replacing numbers but sofar no luck. Again things are entered backwards like other ps4 games so everything is reversed.
None of the PS3 codes work, I've tried a few official and a few of the custom ones from the old game Genie forum but I got nadda.
I'm trying to get the 16 stack bonus of a single skill and the E-10 bonus that has one whole element line in the status screen filled out. I should also mention that the Save Wizard library codes for keeping records reset everything back to zero. As of yesterday some of the official codes were really temperamental outside of the Stat codes. I tried a few of the Grade Shop buffs but noticed no difference.
But I want to find out the Difficulty of Chaos
These are the fixes to quick codes I would like to request.
1. ( Unlock all Titles ) SW codes don't Unlock but Removes all titles earned in Game while playing.
2. ( Max Fusion Points ) Change from 200 - 999 if possible
3. ( Unlock Support Talents ) New not made yet
4. ( Max AP Code ) New not made yet
5. ( Unlock all Grades/ Battle actions ) Fix because there are more then I can Count Checked but still not Unlocked with ??? marks next to them.
6. ( Library - Records ) Max Code instead of Reset code. I don't want to Delete all my hard work so why was a Reset code made for this game. Anyone care to explain what the reset does I don't have a clue but maxxing out the Category's would be better then a reset i believe.
Would a max artes usage code be possible? I looked all over and found nothing. The code would most certainly entertain due to the bonuses granted by using artes a certain (often ridiculous) amount of time.
Thank you in advance!