Page 1 of 3

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:26 am
by blackthorn11
Anyone found working codes for this?

The Max exp is nice but doesn't make you stronger obviously. I managed to edit my currency through the advanced editor but that was all I was able to do. Finding anything else just was a pain and I'm not advanced enough at hex editing. Took me forever just to figure out how to edit my Yuld. (gold)

Cheats I'd like to see
Max Skills
All Items / Max Items
Max Stats

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:32 pm
by Kitsune
blackthorn11 wrote:Anyone found working codes for this?

The Max exp is nice but doesn't make you stronger obviously. I managed to edit my currency through the advanced editor but that was all I was able to do. Finding anything else just was a pain and I'm not advanced enough at hex editing. Took me forever just to figure out how to edit my Yuld. (gold)

Cheats I'd like to see
Max Skills
All Items / Max Items
Max Stats
Let me look into it. I did find some stuff but I can't remember all I did. It was only for a side project of mine.

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:41 pm
by blackthorn11
Kitsune wrote:
blackthorn11 wrote:Anyone found working codes for this?

The Max exp is nice but doesn't make you stronger obviously. I managed to edit my currency through the advanced editor but that was all I was able to do. Finding anything else just was a pain and I'm not advanced enough at hex editing. Took me forever just to figure out how to edit my Yuld. (gold)

Cheats I'd like to see
Max Skills
All Items / Max Items
Max Stats
Let me look into it. I did find some stuff but I can't remember all I did. It was only for a side project of mine.
Would be much appreciated, finding stuff in that game gives me a headache lol.

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 pm
by lee4_cmp
I do have Max Stats codes but need be test first before posting

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:27 pm
by blackthorn11
lee4_cmp wrote:I do have Max Stats codes but need be test first before posting
I have backup saves I can test them on assuming pming codes for testing is allowed.

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 am
by Xiongzzle26
Yea max stats would be very helpful

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:24 pm
by blackthorn11
They did an update today with Save Wizard it added Max Yuld which i already figured out how to do on my own. and it now says max stats instead of max exp but it's still the same thing nothing has changed..

Kirito still doesn't have his skills or stats maxed. All that code they added does is make everyone level 1000 and gives all your party members 1000 skill except kirito whom still has 100 dual / 1h

And stats are still the same as well.

Makes me wonder if it might be easier just finding the weapon id's and replacing current weapon with best weapon and maxing out it's enchants.

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 am
by Xiongzzle26
Maybe max stats is harder to do

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:58 pm
by lee4_cmp
oh
weapon skill max stats
that i do not have

Re: Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:17 am
by Xiongzzle26
lee4_cmp wrote:oh
weapon skill max stats
that i do not have
I think he meant since the max stats wasn't right might just mod the weapons instead