Skip to content
If you are using Noscript Please Disable it and enjoy our forum
by Snerfo » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:01 am
by TerraFlareKSFL » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:31 pm
by Devil'S » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:31 am
by ChiTownzBoy05 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:09 pm
by Laytham » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:25 pm
by NegaBioLizard » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 am
by Devil'S » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 am
NegaBioLizard wrote:The Comrades Materials (Treasures) Editor can be found here:https://bootstraponline.github.io/hex/. This will give you 99x for each Treasure, which is super awesome. (This is just the link from the Discord - link posted above. I take absolutely no credit for the genius work of user xxv.) You can also edit your Gil and kW values, but SW already does that for you FYI.
Follow these steps:
1) Open your Comrades save in Advanced Mode
2) Click the Export File button in the upper right hand corner (this makes a ~3 MB file)
3) Upload this file to the online hex editor. Click the "Comrades Mats" button. (for those unfamiliar with the term, the "Parse" button analyzes your save for current values that the editor can modify. You can use this before and after modding to confirm that the editor worked)
4) Download and Import this file back into the Save Wizard Advanced Mode.
5) Make sure that you APPLY the changes for the save to work. The Apply button may be grayed out until you make an arbitrary change one of the bytes in the file, so you can even type the same thing into a byte, e.g. if you see C8 somewhere then just type C8 in its place again and then you'll be able to click the Apply button.
Close SW and you can now copy your save back to your PS4. Enjoy.
by NegaBioLizard » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:21 pm
by Devil'S » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm
NegaBioLizard wrote:Yeah, I get that error too. Just click "Continue" and then the "Apply" button shouldn't be grayed out anymore. I'm only guessing here, but perhaps this occurs because SW doesn't want you making changes to the imported data in case of corruption? Either way, I haven't had any problems loading the data when opening Comrades. There was, however, one time where my save happened to be improperly copied to my USB (I could tell because the online editor wasn't reading my Gil or kW correctly, and the Parse Items button wasn't working even after multiple attempts using the same save). I had to copy my save from my PS4 to the USB again to make it work, so it's important to check all your values before and after using the Comrades Mats button to make sure everything is okay, and always make sure you keep a backup copy of your save just in case.
by Lakell00 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 am
Return to “Quick Codes”
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Web Operations by TurkReno Incorporated | © Copyright HackInformer 2013 - 2019.
IMAGES AND CONTENT NOT DESIGNED OR WRITTEN BY HACKINFORMER ARE COPYRIGHT OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.