Final Fantasy XV

xxv

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by xxv » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 am

Here's an updated spreadsheet I'm maintaining with all item codes based on Skiller's work. I marked the invalid ids. I'm using this to load every item with no blanks. If you want to contribute, edit your save with some of the unknown ids and then comment on the spreadsheet with the in game item name.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 8TP8JUpX0/

If you are a save wizard customer, email them asking for save file import support. If they add the ability to import modified save files directly then it'll be trivial to apply changes to the saves and create save editors.

I will look into the guest character slot next. May take a while since I don't have a bunch of time.
Last edited by xxv on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxv

Post by xxv » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote::exclamation: Just in case anyone isn't aware, there may be an issue with having key items before you obtain them.
That's good to know. All you have to do is delete the item though via advance edit and then progress normally.
xxv

Post by xxv » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 am

Also a warning about advance mode edits, if you mess up and load a corrupted save then the game will delete all slots. Make sure to backup your saves!
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:39 am

xxv wrote:Here's an updated spreadsheet I'm maintaining with all item codes based on Skiller's work. I marked the invalid ids. I'm using this to load every item with no blanks. If you want to contribute, edit your save with some of the unknown ids and then comment on the spreadsheet with the in game item name.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 8TP8JUpX0/

If you are a save wizard customer, email them asking for save file import support. If they add the ability to import modified save files directly then it'll be trivial to apply changes to the saves and create save editors.

I will look into the guest character slot next. May take a while since I don't have a bunch of time.
Thanks for the added effor xxv :thumbup:

I was going to try to edit it through advanced mode but kept getting some kind of 10000009 error every time I loaded my save. I looked on the SW facebook, and it was a post about that exact error since yesterday. Mod/support said they were working to fix it, and to stand by in the meantime. I've already erased both of my saves on my hd and usb drive because I thought they were really corrupted. BOY, seems like every time we get a break with this game, something comes along and just throws a wrench in the cogs :cry:
xxv

Post by xxv » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:11 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote: I've already erased both of my saves on my hd and usb drive because I thought they were really corrupted.
Save wizard caches the saves. I've noticed uploading a previous version of the save works fine. The saves are not really corrupt, save wizard just glitches out. You can tell if it's corrupt or not by loading the save onto the PS4. If the game can load the slot successfully, then there's no issue. After a while, the cache is cleared on the server and then it'll start working again on the "corrupt" save.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 am

xxv wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote: I've already erased both of my saves on my hd and usb drive because I thought they were really corrupted.
Save wizard caches the saves. I've noticed uploading a previous version of the save works fine. The saves are not really corrupt, save wizard just glitches out. You can tell if it's corrupt or not by loading the save onto the PS4. If the game can load the slot successfully, then there's no issue. After a while, the cache is cleared on the server and then it'll start working again on the "corrupt" save.
Gotcha. Will remember if this happens again :thumbup: Thanks xxv!
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 am

The max battle items cheat caused me to not be able to use Moogle Decoys. Is it even supposed to be in the items section?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:29 am

anyone have quick level up for leisures?? or how to do that in advnce mode??
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Skiller wrote:
xxv wrote:
Skiller wrote: Update: i Added something that will help you to that excel
All in one Tab is the Main Name fill in Section
so what it does its matchs the IDs in All in one and ID namer and then fills in the correct names in ID namer, this will allow me to update all in one much faster . :P

Code: Select all

7C130401
i have no idea how the Ingredients went missing from the All In One Tab . WTF. now to go back and look at the others lol

7C130401 0104137C = Memories of Episode Prompto Car Parts

its not in the ID list for the game as well. as in the actual game dont have this id . Unless its a DLC but that stuffs ids are in the list as well so no idea ?

updated a bunch of the IDs in the ALL in one
seems Ingredients is addins are just a bunch of Blank description Place holders past 7FF40401 = Garlic

seems my current list is only up to 1.11 i just redump 1.12 with all DLC attached .. seems there is some new ones . i will update the all a bit later
Still getting blank spots with the items cheats. How's progress going?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Any change for someone making cheats/codes for that Chocobo Event ? Like getting max points