Not possible.CharGP02A wrote:Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
It's not hard to grind the skill levels. There are many guides for it and if you do one playthough of the main game, you would reach max level.Lakell00 wrote:anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
Ignis's skill only requires multiple repeats of camp, with the max money cheat, buy the ingredients and cook food like 50 times or even less.
Noctis fishing is super easy, just spend minimum an hour to reach max, Gladiolus you only need to run around, you can sort your controller to run in a circle and for Prompto you only need to battle but all skills can be reached in one playthrough.
Hmm...how about something that allows you to use items in the secret Castlemark Tower dungeon?Laytham wrote:Not possible.CharGP02A wrote:Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
Lakell00 wrote:anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
If you're looking to use recovery items, you can create 99x potions with 9999x potency [using xxv's spreadsheet] alongside that you can also create limit break magic potions [99999 dmg]CharGP02A wrote: Hmm...how about something that allows you to use items in the secret Castlemark Tower dungeon?
But there isn't a way to use items because the game locks into it and cheats wouldn't do justice, only exploits in-game (if there are any).
Hi there. The mats button doesn't seem to work now. Just Gil and the energy. Anyway of getting it fixed etc or what codes to use in quickmode?NegaBioLizard wrote:The Comrades Materials (Treasures) Editor can be found here:https://bootstraponline.github.io/hex/. This will give you 99x for each Treasure, which is super awesome. (This is just the link from the Discord - link posted above. I take absolutely no credit for the genius work of user xxv.) You can also edit your Gil and kW values, but SW already does that for you FYI.
(As always, PLEASE keep a backup copy of your save prior to modding just in case an error occurs!!!)
Follow these steps:
1) Open your Comrades save in Advanced Mode
2) Click the Export File button in the upper right hand corner (this makes a ~3 MB file)
3) Upload this file to the online hex editor. Click the "Comrades Mats" button. (for those unfamiliar with the term, the "Parse" button analyzes your save for current values that the editor can modify. You can use this before and after modding to confirm that the editor correctly gave you all the items. This is a good way to check that there was no corruption in the save before modding it.)
4) Download and Import this file back into the Save Wizard Advanced Mode.
5) Make sure that you APPLY the changes for the save to work. The Apply button may be grayed out until you make an arbitrary change one of the bytes in the file, so you can even type the same thing into a byte, e.g. if you see C8 somewhere then just type C8 in its place again and then you'll be able to click the Apply button. An error message always occurs for me which mentions some sort of unhandled exception, but just click the continue button and then Apply the "changes."
Close SW and you can now copy your save back to your PS4. Enjoy.