Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

User avatar
GameRunnerX2
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 pm

LightZale wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:
krustytoe wrote:
Aeramis wrote:I've tried the different God Modes people have created. I am baffled that none of them allows the use of curatives. I'm doing trial mode and I am stuck on Hell Wyrm. Only one of my party members is alive and he is blind too, so you can see what kind of rut I am in. Even with these God Modes he owns me due to its Judgement ability.

Is there not a way to make it where we aren't immune to White Magic? I see that it has Immune: Magick, but how come it can't be Immune: Black Magick and not White Magick. Anyway for separate codes for those? Enemies have those kinds of stats, So there has got to be a way to do it for the party.

So, with that said, I am looking for a God Mode code that allows the use of Items and/or White Magic.
Did you try this one? You will not be immune to magic

Code: Select all

God Mode v2 (Everything below except Safety and Immune: Magick)
40002270 000000FD
400601C8 00000000
40002271 0000006F
400601C8 00000000
40002273 000000B8
400601C8 00000000
40002274 00000010
400601C8 00000000
40002276 000000EA
400601C8 00000000
4000227C 00000080
400601C8 00000000
Huh, tried this and doesn't seem to work for me.

EDIT: Never mind, got it to work.

how did you get it to work? I've tried to paste it in quick codes, and I've never been able to do anything in advanced, no matter how many times I've tried with any game lol
any help would do as to what I'm doing wrong, a screenshot of where the values go would help immensely as well.

i tried putting FD at 2270 i also reversed it at that location. i don't understand what 400601C8 is though and to my understanding, i just put FD at 2270 and 6F at 2271 etc.
To add the code above first

Open SW
Right click the FF12 save you wanna edited
Click on Quick Mode
Then when you get the list of all the QM codes right click any of the codes and you will see ADD CHEAT Click
Next where it says Description pick a name for that cheat " it can be whatever you want"
Then after that go down to where it says CODES next...
Highlight this code
40002270 000000FD
400601C8 00000000
40002271 0000006F
400601C8 00000000
40002273 000000B8
400601C8 00000000
40002274 00000010
400601C8 00000000
40002276 000000EA
400601C8 00000000
4000227C 00000080
400601C8 00000000

And paste it into where it says CODES
like this
Image
Click OK and done
LightZale
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by LightZale » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
LightZale wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:
krustytoe wrote:
Aeramis wrote:I've tried the different God Modes people have created. I am baffled that none of them allows the use of curatives. I'm doing trial mode and I am stuck on Hell Wyrm. Only one of my party members is alive and he is blind too, so you can see what kind of rut I am in. Even with these God Modes he owns me due to its Judgement ability.

Is there not a way to make it where we aren't immune to White Magic? I see that it has Immune: Magick, but how come it can't be Immune: Black Magick and not White Magick. Anyway for separate codes for those? Enemies have those kinds of stats, So there has got to be a way to do it for the party.

So, with that said, I am looking for a God Mode code that allows the use of Items and/or White Magic.
Did you try this one? You will not be immune to magic

Code: Select all

God Mode v2 (Everything below except Safety and Immune: Magick)
40002270 000000FD
400601C8 00000000
40002271 0000006F
400601C8 00000000
40002273 000000B8
400601C8 00000000
40002274 00000010
400601C8 00000000
40002276 000000EA
400601C8 00000000
4000227C 00000080
400601C8 00000000
Huh, tried this and doesn't seem to work for me.

EDIT: Never mind, got it to work.

how did you get it to work? I've tried to paste it in quick codes, and I've never been able to do anything in advanced, no matter how many times I've tried with any game lol
any help would do as to what I'm doing wrong, a screenshot of where the values go would help immensely as well.

i tried putting FD at 2270 i also reversed it at that location. i don't understand what 400601C8 is though and to my understanding, i just put FD at 2270 and 6F at 2271 etc.
To add the code above first

Open SW
Right click the FF12 save you wanna edited
Click on Quick Mode
Then when you get the list of all the QM codes right click any of the codes and you will see ADD CHEAT Click
Next where it says Description pick a name for that cheat " it can be whatever you want"
Then after that go down to where it says CODES next...
Highlight this code
40002270 000000FD
400601C8 00000000
40002271 0000006F
400601C8 00000000
40002273 000000B8
400601C8 00000000
40002274 00000010
400601C8 00000000
40002276 000000EA
400601C8 00000000
4000227C 00000080
400601C8 00000000

And paste it into where it says CODES
like this
Image
Click OK and done

I’m sorry, I should’ve clarified more. I’ve done that, I’ve added quick codes before. But adding these for some reason aren’t working. I’ve tried different saves at different points. So when pasting those quick codes, I don’t get any changes.

So then I tried to go to advanced mode to try myself, and with little knowledge even after looking it up for a few hours. Found the locations I think and still nothing.
Lumberjack88
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by Lumberjack88 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Does anybody here have an early in the game PS4 EU save game, whether with or without applied codes, that is made prior to the 5.50 firmware update?

There's a save on nextgenupdate.com, but I can't register there for whatever reason. I would be very thankful if any of you guys are registered there and could reupload the save here.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... 05531.html

I'm not asking for a modded save in particular since I have my own Save Wizard, just any early in the game save before 5.50...
User avatar
GameRunnerX2
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Lumberjack88 wrote:Does anybody here have an early in the game PS4 EU save game, whether with or without applied codes, that is made prior to the 5.50 firmware update?

There's a save on nextgenupdate.com, but I can't register there for whatever reason. I would be very thankful if any of you guys are registered there and could reupload the save here.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... 05531.html

I'm not asking for a modded save in particular since I have my own Save Wizard, just any early in the game save before 5.50...
Here you go
https://mega.nz/#!pnoxQZpI!8czumkHXVm15 ... ySg8wPxTZ0

But be warn about this modded save

Warning
This save will cause you problems as I found out from my own save with cheats.
Using All items adds 2 items witch will glitch your game very far in as it adds the 2 chop items to 99 that are neeed in Arcadia to trigger the taxi.

There is no way to sell/delete these items.

I dont know who to use advanced mode in Save Wizzard to fix this.
Anyone else know or have a save After Arcadia?

I'm now stuck and can't do anything
Lumberjack88
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by Lumberjack88 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote: Here you go
https://mega.nz/#!pnoxQZpI!8czumkHXVm15 ... ySg8wPxTZ0

But be warned about this modded save
Hey, thanks fellow ren & stimpy fan! Much appreciated!

About your warning: I've read the mentioned thread fully and there is a solution towards the end.

A member of that other forum wrote this:

If you go into advanced mode and scroll down you will see a very large section with many values of "63" this is essentially all your items with 99 quantity.
You go to the last 4 lines and replace with 00, apply and upload back to your PS


I hope this will solve the game breaking mechanism that is introduced through the all items cheat...
User avatar
GameRunnerX2
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 am

Lumberjack88 wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote: Here you go
https://mega.nz/#!pnoxQZpI!8czumkHXVm15 ... ySg8wPxTZ0

But be warned about this modded save
Hey, thanks fellow ren & stimpy fan! Much appreciated!

About your warning: I've read the mentioned thread fully and there is a solution towards the end.

A member of that other forum wrote this:

If you go into advanced mode and scroll down you will see a very large section with many values of "63" this is essentially all your items with 99 quantity.
You go to the last 4 lines and replace with 00, apply and upload back to your PS


I hope this will solve the game breaking mechanism that is introduced through the all items cheat...
Well then cool :D Enjoy the game its one of my favorites FF game :D
CovaDax
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:59 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by CovaDax » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 am

Does anyone know how to remove liscences?

I tried to pick new jobs in the hopes of restarting, rather than adding on.
After i found out it keeps adding, i just added everything and now all characters have every single quickening which bugs out when I try to do a quickening chain.
User avatar
BurnKnuckle
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 pm
Location: New York

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by BurnKnuckle » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:55 pm

NeroTek wrote:
From PS2 if I remember correctly 0010 and up is another copy of Reddas, a Chocobo, and finally you can start adding espers into your guest slots.
If you want to keep Reks as a 7th member and have a guest, go into your game, remove Reks from party so he leaves 4th slot, resave it it, then go back to the SW and add a proper guest. Note if you have Reks and you ever make your party consist of only 1 member through the menu, Penelo will disappear. I never found it, but because Basch from the Reks tutorial is available, somewhere above the espers you should be able to find the other 2 soldiers, the Garif adventurer, both Bangaa Hunters, Kjrn, Monid, and Bansat somewhere above the espers.

I'm working on finding the equipment addresses for all the guests to make them permanently viable. I remember finding them back on PS2. Reks, Larsa, Reddas can only use swords/shields and Vossler can only use 2 handed swords, otherwise they T stance for lack of animations.
Nice, did you ever finish that list by any chance? as well as the list of Esper party members?
User avatar
SLURJKBLOHM
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by SLURJKBLOHM » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:41 am

NeroTek wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:I'm surprised no one talked about this. Regarding the "Have party member" codes, the Guests don't seem to work properly. What I mean by it is that you get the party member in your list but you can't add them to your actual team in the open. Larsa for example is a guest character but I can't add Larsa to the team. The game states that I can't remove guest party members but yet I can't add them to begin with. Any ideas for a short add on the team? advanced mode location? etc.
20007C4E 0003xxxx
20007C84 0003xxxx

All confirmed
0000 Vaan
0001 Ashe
0002 Fran
0003 Balthier
0004 Basch
0005 Penelo
0006 Reks
0007 Amalia
0008 Basch (Prisoner)
0009 Basch (Ex-Prisoner)
000A Lamont
000B Vossler (Empire)
000C Vossler (Dalmasca)
000D Larsa
000E Reddas
000F Basch (from Reks tutorial)
FFFF No Guest (removes Vaan, so have to add him back into slot 1 with premade SW code)

From PS2 if I remember correctly 0010 and up is another copy of Reddas, a Chocobo, and finally you can start adding espers into your guest slots.
If you want to keep Reks as a 7th member and have a guest, go into your game, remove Reks from party so he leaves 4th slot, resave it it, then go back to the SW and add a proper guest. Note if you have Reks and you ever make your party consist of only 1 member through the menu, Penelo will disappear. I never found it, but because Basch from the Reks tutorial is available, somewhere above the espers you should be able to find the other 2 soldiers, the Garif adventurer, both Bangaa Hunters, Kjrn, Monid, and Bansat somewhere above the espers.

I'm working on finding the equipment addresses for all the guests to make them permanently viable. I remember finding them back on PS2. Reks, Larsa, Reddas can only use swords/shields and Vossler can only use 2 handed swords, otherwise they T stance for lack of animations.
So I went ahead and did a little digging myself, and I found the values for the chocobo and espers. I was unable to find the hunt quest characters however, and my USB is garbage and hardly ever connects to my PS4, so I only got so far.

The values I tested are as follows:
0010 Reddas duplicate
0011 Vaan duplicate
0012 Vaan duplicate
0013 Vaan duplicate
0014 Vaan duplicate
0015 Vaan duplicate
0016 Vaan duplicate
0017 Vaan duplicate
0018 Vaan duplicate
0019 Vaan duplicate
001A Chocobo
001B Belias
001C Mateus
001D Adrammelech
001E Hashmal
001F Cuchulainn
0020 Famfrit
0021 Zalera
0022 Shemhazai
0023 Chaos
0024 Zeromus
0025 Exodus
0026 Ultima
0027 Zodiark
0028 Nothing
0029 Nothing
002A Nothing
002B Nothing
002C Nothing
002D Nothing

Bit of a heads up, I've noticed that if Vaan is not in your party (or maybe even your leader), he gets replaced. You can probably use the Vaan in party code that is built into Save Wizard, but if you have Vaan already as your leader you should be fine.
User avatar
BurnKnuckle
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 pm
Location: New York

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Post by BurnKnuckle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 am

SLURJKBLOHM wrote:
NeroTek wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:I'm surprised no one talked about this. Regarding the "Have party member" codes, the Guests don't seem to work properly. What I mean by it is that you get the party member in your list but you can't add them to your actual team in the open. Larsa for example is a guest character but I can't add Larsa to the team. The game states that I can't remove guest party members but yet I can't add them to begin with. Any ideas for a short add on the team? advanced mode location? etc.
20007C4E 0003xxxx
20007C84 0003xxxx

All confirmed
0000 Vaan
0001 Ashe
0002 Fran
0003 Balthier
0004 Basch
0005 Penelo
0006 Reks
0007 Amalia
0008 Basch (Prisoner)
0009 Basch (Ex-Prisoner)
000A Lamont
000B Vossler (Empire)
000C Vossler (Dalmasca)
000D Larsa
000E Reddas
000F Basch (from Reks tutorial)
FFFF No Guest (removes Vaan, so have to add him back into slot 1 with premade SW code)

From PS2 if I remember correctly 0010 and up is another copy of Reddas, a Chocobo, and finally you can start adding espers into your guest slots.
If you want to keep Reks as a 7th member and have a guest, go into your game, remove Reks from party so he leaves 4th slot, resave it it, then go back to the SW and add a proper guest. Note if you have Reks and you ever make your party consist of only 1 member through the menu, Penelo will disappear. I never found it, but because Basch from the Reks tutorial is available, somewhere above the espers you should be able to find the other 2 soldiers, the Garif adventurer, both Bangaa Hunters, Kjrn, Monid, and Bansat somewhere above the espers.

I'm working on finding the equipment addresses for all the guests to make them permanently viable. I remember finding them back on PS2. Reks, Larsa, Reddas can only use swords/shields and Vossler can only use 2 handed swords, otherwise they T stance for lack of animations.
So I went ahead and did a little digging myself, and I found the values for the chocobo and espers. I was unable to find the hunt quest characters however, and my USB is garbage and hardly ever connects to my PS4, so I only got so far.

The values I tested are as follows:
0010 Reddas duplicate
0011 Vaan duplicate
0012 Vaan duplicate
0013 Vaan duplicate
0014 Vaan duplicate
0015 Vaan duplicate
0016 Vaan duplicate
0017 Vaan duplicate
0018 Vaan duplicate
0019 Vaan duplicate
001A Chocobo
001B Belias
001C Mateus
001D Adrammelech
001E Hashmal
001F Cuchulainn
0020 Famfrit
0021 Zalera
0022 Shemhazai
0023 Chaos
0024 Zeromus
0025 Exodus
0026 Ultima
0027 Zodiark
0028 Nothing
0029 Nothing
002A Nothing
002B Nothing
002C Nothing
002D Nothing

Bit of a heads up, I've noticed that if Vaan is not in your party (or maybe even your leader), he gets replaced. You can probably use the Vaan in party code that is built into Save Wizard, but if you have Vaan already as your leader you should be fine.
Oh wow interesting!

Wondering, is there a quick code input for adding Gambit/max Gambit slots to characters? such as the Chocobo, Reks, and Espers where they either have no gambits or only roughly about 3-4. Would make things a lot better into using them.
Post Reply