[LOCKED - QMO] MGSV: TTP

sparkssj

Re: MGSV: TTP

Post by sparkssj » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Strange. Anyone can edit / add for quick code now? Hmm.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:08 pm

sparkssj wrote:Strange. Anyone can edit / add for quick code now? Hmm.
I think I saw someone commenting on FB that Advance Mode for this game was closed, essentially making it QMO.

If I get confirmation for it I will be locking this Topic.
sparkssj

Post by sparkssj » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Kitsune wrote:
I think I saw someone commenting on FB that Advance Mode for this game was closed, essentially making it QMO.

Thanks. If advanced mode is disabled, does it mean that we can't add quick code as such? :)
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 pm

sparkssj wrote:
Kitsune wrote:

Thanks. If advanced mode is disabled, does it mean that we can't add quick code as such? :)
To my knowledge, yes. Only Official Save Wizard codes are allowed.
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 pm

If Advanced Mode is no longer allowed, does anyone know if the Quick Codes still work on version 1.15?
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 am

NegaBioLizard wrote:If Advanced Mode is no longer allowed, does anyone know if the Quick Codes still work on version 1.15?
I could be wrong but I was under the impression that QMO games disabled the use of User-Created Quick Codes, even ones you already had added. I thought it grayed them out in the list.
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:46 am

My user Quick Codes are still there and I'm able to select them. I just can't test them myself right now because Save Wizard keeps giving me that error message that my MGSV save isn't a PS4 save. So I can say that my old Quick Codes are still there (I don't know if new ones can be added), but I can't presently confirm that they still work in version 1.15.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:53 am

IMO, I find this ridiculous, but it's save wizards product. I don't play MGSV much, but then again, I don't see how this affects online. However, the removal of advance mode may be a mistake because user cheats still exist in the QM menu and cannot be edited nor removed.

If advanced mode is meant to be locked, maybe users can ask them to add a few cheats like resources, vehicles, infinite ammo except stat quick code. I won't be making anymore codes for games because you never know when they will get locked.

I found the offsets for lots of items and weapons for resident evil revelations 2, but I don't see point in posting them because something always goes wrong. This was a waste of time for many players. Glad some of you guys used the cheats I made.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:44 am

damn so they made the qmo for what i didnt even get to use the codes o well
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:26 am

Most likely because resources and staffing translates to MGO as well, and what would give an unfair advantage.

There may already be hacks for other systems, and probably even some exploits on PS4, but I imagine SW is staying away from that.