Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

mhallice

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by mhallice » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:51 am

Lakell00 wrote:if yall find the offsets i bet skiller can find them items if u sent it to him or krustytoe

I have defiantly found where the offsets for blueberries are I am just unsure about adding new items yet, I am going to be testing that after i eat dinner.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 am

mhallice wrote:
mhallice wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:I just tried loading a save and saving a few seconds later without moving or doing anything and then saving again the difference in time isnt all that much but it did roll over from 11 minutes to 12 minutes past the hour but when I run a file comparison in HxD it tells me the files are identical. Weird occurence.
I have both good and bad news, Good news I think I found where item data is stored in the save, bad news is after i changed it, opening my item menu crashed the game. going to mess with it some more

0x318E0 seems to be where it starts (again could be wrong but it did crash my game on item menu so its progressish)
0x318E0,0x318E4 and 0x318E6. I started a new game, saved, checked the variables and made a backup, loaded the game back up, discarded a blueberry, (giving me 4) saved, changed the variables back to what they were and it took it back up to 5. :D

Edit: This seems to only be a visual change as it doesn't let me discard and picking up or buying more crashes the game......
Edit2: 0x9510-f and 0x9535 also needed to be changed to stop the game from crashing, now it is fully working
Wow good job mhallice :D guess there is hope with this games advance mode :clap:
mhallice

Post by mhallice » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:31 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
mhallice wrote:
mhallice wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:I just tried loading a save and saving a few seconds later without moving or doing anything and then saving again the difference in time isnt all that much but it did roll over from 11 minutes to 12 minutes past the hour but when I run a file comparison in HxD it tells me the files are identical. Weird occurence.
I have both good and bad news, Good news I think I found where item data is stored in the save, bad news is after i changed it, opening my item menu crashed the game. going to mess with it some more

0x318E0 seems to be where it starts (again could be wrong but it did crash my game on item menu so its progressish)
0x318E0,0x318E4 and 0x318E6. I started a new game, saved, checked the variables and made a backup, loaded the game back up, discarded a blueberry, (giving me 4) saved, changed the variables back to what they were and it took it back up to 5. :D

Edit: This seems to only be a visual change as it doesn't let me discard and picking up or buying more crashes the game......
Edit2: 0x9510-f and 0x9535 also needed to be changed to stop the game from crashing, now it is fully working
Wow good job mhallice :D guess there is hope with this games advance mode :clap:
Hopefully, I have a ton more testing to do still. I imagine this will be much easier for me when i can get the game on PC and don't have to constantly transfer USB
mhallice

Post by mhallice » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:20 am

Well not sure anyone cares but at least part of the character location data is on the lines i mentioned earlier. I was trying to add items using data from another save and i somehow ended up inside the wall at the Colosseum on my level 1 I was trying to add items too....
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:39 am

sw added a max battle trophy code will it give u tropies for it
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:41 am

This starter saves are so much fun :D just took me a few hours to go from the start point to the end :D no grinding or anything :D
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:45 am

i might use the starter save later i want to beat it legit first but i do want to get the battle trophies done with lol
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 am

Lakell00 wrote:i might use the starter save later i want to beat it legit first but i do want to get the battle trophies done with lol
I uploaded a Battle Trophy set too each PSN trophy level all you have to do is get 1 battle trophy in each save except 60% which requires 2 and the PSN trophies will pop.

Edit: I wouldn't trust using a code to add the battle trophies to get all the PSN trophies cause my earlier works only allowed the 100% battle trophy to be acquired cause they dont stack.

Edit 2: Just save your system data and saves to USB move them to your computer for safe keeping, delete all last hope save data off ps4 use the trophy saves i posted to get each PSN trophy your missing (easier to do if you delete the system data between each trophy to reset the trophies you can collect) then delete the modified save and bring back your save data and load it all your monster data space ship data and weapon data should get added to the new system data on your next save but will also be visible while playing.
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:28 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:i might use the starter save later i want to beat it legit first but i do want to get the battle trophies done with lol
I uploaded a Battle Trophy set too each PSN trophy level all you have to do is get 1 battle trophy in each save except 60% which requires 2 and the PSN trophies will pop.

Edit: I wouldn't trust using a code to add the battle trophies to get all the PSN trophies cause my earlier works only allowed the 100% battle trophy to be acquired cause they dont stack.

Edit 2: Just save your system data and saves to USB move them to your computer for safe keeping, delete all last hope save data off ps4 use the trophy saves i posted to get each PSN trophy your missing (easier to do if you delete the system data between each trophy to reset the trophies you can collect) then delete the modified save and bring back your save data and load it all your monster data space ship data and weapon data should get added to the new system data on your next save but will also be visible while playing.
Mythic can you link me the dropbox saves for everything. Like the starter saves, and battle trophie saves, or are they all in one dropbox folder?
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:27 am

I don't think the save is fully decrypt. There might be a 2nd encryption. I can't find anything.

Can someone ask SW to double check if the save fully decrypt in advance mode?