.hack//G.U. Last Recode

NeroTek

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode

Post by NeroTek » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:36 am

shuichiamy wrote:
NeroTek wrote:
shuichiamy wrote:
Kitsune wrote:Yes but they were asking about having "Member Addresses" not having them in the party. It is simple enough to edit the party but not the Member Addresses.

Yeah! In fact I actually posted the list he just reposted about party member values...

I spent the weekend trying to find a way around this... Member addresses are tied to story progression. So there's no way to have member addresses ahead of their time cause they don't behave like items...
At the very least you should be able to find a way to re add Asta and IYOTEN. I can't remember if you're able to save with them in the party. But you would cross reference it to a save after they leave to reactivate the flag where their Member Addresses are stored.
Possibley Ovan and the new character's addresses and Haseo's new form depending on how Vol 4 is setup since it's all one disc. I haven't played the remaster so I'm not sure if it's all one continuous game or selectable volumes and how it would react to adding characters from later volumes early if the volumes are seperated.

Unlock ALL Member Addresses
254FCF96 EB8F88D7
254FCF96 EB8F88F7

All Party Members appear Online
254FCD96 EB8F8857
254FCD96 EB8F8877

or

20A032D8 FFFFFFFF
20A032DC FFFFFFFF

20A032E8 FFFFFFFF
20A032EC FFFFFFFF

Try using these as a reference. I'd do it for you, but again, haven't played the remaster. Without taking a look myself, I'd say get to the end of volume 1 with all characters unlocked for the first game, unless that also unlocked addresses for the later volumes too, then you'd want to do the same method, but on volume 3. It's 2am so don't have the time to download an emulator and check at the moment. You want to find something similiar to 8F EB D7 88 / 8F EB F7 88 (addresses) and 8F EB 57 88 / 8F EB 77 88 (online) in advance mode, but you'll be lacking Asta and IYOTEN so the values will be off slightly (assuming they are included in those codes, which I'm guessing they are), but you'll know you have the right location.

Also reference this for Volume 3 once you've done the first step

2AE3BCCF FFFFFFFF
2AEFBCCF FFFFFFFF

"this code only enable Asta and lyoten and gives you tons of ????? characters in the mail station with atolis picture"
What this is telling me is find the address for one character and you've found the member addresses and online status of them all listed one after another.

I really tried. After tons of file comparissons, and scanning, and modifying and trial and error, I found out that member addresses are tied to game progression, and that they could only be changed/added in ps2 thanks to memory editing. Save editing won't allow it. Plus PS4 version runs some flags that diagnose very quickly if anything's out of place.

I really fucking hate that I can't do the only thing I would love to do with this game + save editing.
Thanks for looking into it since I wasn't able to at the moment. I do have the game, I've just never even bothered opening it so kinda hard to get specific testing setups from nothing. I'll still look into it when I finally get around to it, but you could be right.
shuichiamy

Post by shuichiamy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:56 pm

NeroTek wrote:
shuichiamy wrote:
NeroTek wrote:
shuichiamy wrote:
Kitsune wrote:Yes but they were asking about having "Member Addresses" not having them in the party. It is simple enough to edit the party but not the Member Addresses.

Yeah! In fact I actually posted the list he just reposted about party member values...

I spent the weekend trying to find a way around this... Member addresses are tied to story progression. So there's no way to have member addresses ahead of their time cause they don't behave like items...
At the very least you should be able to find a way to re add Asta and IYOTEN. I can't remember if you're able to save with them in the party. But you would cross reference it to a save after they leave to reactivate the flag where their Member Addresses are stored.
Possibley Ovan and the new character's addresses and Haseo's new form depending on how Vol 4 is setup since it's all one disc. I haven't played the remaster so I'm not sure if it's all one continuous game or selectable volumes and how it would react to adding characters from later volumes early if the volumes are seperated.

254FCF96 EB8F88D7
254FCF96 EB8F88F7

254FCD96 EB8F8857
254FCD96 EB8F8877

or

20A032D8 FFFFFFFF
20A032DC FFFFFFFF

20A032E8 FFFFFFFF
20A032EC FFFFFFFF

Try using these as a reference. I'd do it for you, but again, haven't played the remaster. Without taking a look myself, I'd say get to the end of volume 1 with all characters unlocked for the first game, unless that also unlocked addresses for the later volumes too, then you'd want to do the same method, but on volume 3. It's 2am so don't have the time to download an emulator and check at the moment. You want to find something similiar to 8F EB D7 88 / 8F EB F7 88 (addresses) and 8F EB 57 88 / 8F EB 77 88 (online) in advance mode, but you'll be lacking Asta and IYOTEN so the values will be off slightly (assuming they are included in those codes, which I'm guessing they are), but you'll know you have the right location.

Also reference this for Volume 3 once you've done the first step

2AE3BCCF FFFFFFFF
2AEFBCCF FFFFFFFF

"this code only enable Asta and lyoten and gives you tons of ????? characters in the mail station with atolis picture"
What this is telling me is find the address for one character and you've found the member addresses and online status of them all listed one after another.

I really tried. After tons of file comparissons, and scanning, and modifying and trial and error, I found out that member addresses are tied to game progression, and that they could only be changed/added in ps2 thanks to memory editing. Save editing won't allow it. Plus PS4 version runs some flags that diagnose very quickly if anything's out of place.

I really fucking hate that I can't do the only thing I would love to do with this game + save editing.
Thanks for looking into it since I wasn't able to at the moment. I do have the game, I've just never even bothered opening it so kinda hard to get specific testing setups from nothing. I'll still look into it when I finally get around to it, but you could be right.
No worries! Do you by chance know a way to get all area words/keywords? (the ones that you get after clearing areas that let you make new dungeons/fields)
tekken912

Post by tekken912 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:45 pm

So is not working save wizard for this game. I try to load my file and it would give an error before even fully loaded. The save is fine not corrupted.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:48 pm

send the update file to sw so they can fix it and update the game
tekken912

Post by tekken912 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:15 pm

So I tried from their email like they ask and it says the file is too big so it won't let me send it.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:53 am

use dropbox or whatever u use to zip it and then copy n paste the link
Swk171

Post by Swk171 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:17 pm

I just finish the game and i wonder if someone can help me get this trophy

Achieve an overall A-rank area result 50 or more times.

i did all 4 vol and i did only 3 A ranks and the S seems impossible lol
xgorinx

Post by xgorinx » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:21 pm

Is Advanced Mode broken for this game? I ended up using the max attack code for Hasseo and I'd like to revert his attack to normal but I can't access advanced mode and don't know the code to do so. Does anyone know what the SW code for Max Attack is so I could possibly alter that for a different value than 999?