[Request] Assassin's Creed Origins [US]

Micro

Re: [Request] Assassin's Creed Origins [US]

Post by Micro » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:Let me preface this with BACK UP YOUR SAVES before you attempt to modify them. I take no responsibility for any corrupted save data due to the testing process stated below.

With help from Wil9620 I was able to find a constant for the AP location. I have found this across multiple saves and have verified it with a new save, but this still needs tested as I could have missed something. Wil shows me how to find my value and that is what led me to find the probable location.

1. BACK UP YOUR SAVE
2. Export your save to a ".dat" file using SaveWizard
3. Install Hex Workshop
4. Open the newly created ".dat" file using Hex Workshop
5. Make sure you have only columns 0-F showing in Hex Workshop to mimic the SaveWizard Advanced editor option.
6. Press Control+F and search for "90b7217bcff7272a00001d0b0b01"
7. Notate the location of the result
8. Open your save in "Advanced Mode" in SaveWizard
9. Go to the location you found in Hex Workshop
10. Select the first result ( I have had the best luck with this, though there are multiple results depending on the save ) and look for "0B" prior to the search result, after the "0B" change the first two bytes to "FF FF". It should read "0B FF FF".
11. Save and upload the new save for use

NOTE:
Make sure you have only columns 0-F showing in Hex Workshop to mimic the SaveWizard Advanced editor option.

Test and post results here.
Edit. Nevermind, found it. Testing now.
What is the option for the search? (text string, hex, etc.)
Hex
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:Let me preface this with BACK UP YOUR SAVES before you attempt to modify them. I take no responsibility for any corrupted save data due to the testing process stated below.

With help from Wil9620 I was able to find a constant for the AP location. I have found this across multiple saves and have verified it with a new save, but this still needs tested as I could have missed something. Wil shows me how to find my value and that is what led me to find the probable location.

1. BACK UP YOUR SAVE
3. Install Hex Workshop
5. Make sure you have only columns 0-F showing in Hex Workshop to mimic the SaveWizard Advanced editor option.
10. Select the first result ( I have had the best luck with this, though there are multiple results depending on the save ) and look for "0B" prior to the search result, after the "0B" change the first two bytes to "FF FF". It should read "0B FF FF".

NOTE:
Make sure you have only columns 0-F showing in Hex Workshop to mimic the SaveWizard Advanced editor option.

Hex
Found it. Is there a way like this to find you exp?
Micro

Post by Micro » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:

1. BACK UP YOUR SAVE
3. Install Hex Workshop

NOTE:

Hex
Did it work?

Also, I have found the value for what seems to remove XP ( possibly can be used to add it ) but I have had little success to it so I think this is the better alternative. Maybe this weekend I will look more into it.
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:

1. BACK UP YOUR SAVE
3. Install Hex Workshop

NOTE:

Hex
Did it work?

Also, I have found the value for what seems to remove XP ( possibly can be used to add it ) but I have had little success to it so I think this is the better alternative. Maybe this weekend I will look more into it.
Yes it worked. Gave me the 65k AP
Micro

Post by Micro » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Hex
Did it work?

Awesome, thank Wil while you're at it he helped me initially locate the value on my save :]. Enjoy!
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Kuraiwolfy wrote:
Micro wrote:
Hex
Did it work?

Awesome, thank Wil while you're at it he helped me initially locate the value on my save :]. Enjoy!
Thanks to you both. Now just to spend the rest of my life pumping it all into master warrior lol.
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:21 pm

That's a static hex then, couldn't a quick code be made ;)
Micro

Post by Micro » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:45 pm

niohjapan wrote:That's a static hex then, couldn't a quick code be made ;)
If you search that you will return multiple results and not just one row. That being said if someone can make it into a quick code that’d be cool. I’m still rather new.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:39 pm

someone will make a quick code for it soon.... i got a feeling
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Max Ap Points

8001000D C80A5A6E
00000000 00000700
0B000000 00000000
2800000D 0000FFFF