[QMO] Monster hunter world

Ouroboros

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Ouroboros » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:52 pm

So much fear monger bout this man.. I think this is the first time i seen this happen in any game. Why didn't SW said this bout FF15 Comrades or Dark Souls.. Nothing happened with those games online :evil: , and it makes non sense at all playing offline with those cheats anyways, cause one. You don't have infinite health nor Stamina nor Maxed out decorations to play with in game while you're offline. And you still have to farm the crap that you don't have a go back and forward to input the cheats again and again..

Anyways i'm hearing ppl using the money materials and everything else online and also heard of someone on Twitter that modded for infinite health - Stamina and Damage, but it wasn't with SW..
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Ouroboros wrote:So much fear monger bout this man.. I think this is the first time i seen this happen in any game. Why didn't SW said this bout FF15 Comrades or Dark Souls.. Nothing happened with those games online :evil: , and it makes non sense at all playing offline with those cheats anyways, cause one. You don't have infinite health nor Stamina nor Maxed out decorations to play with in game while you're offline. And you still have to farm the crap that you don't have a go back and forward to input the cheats again and again..

Anyways i'm hearing ppl using the money materials and everything else online and also heard of someone on Twitter that modded for infinite health - Stamina and Damage, but it wasn't with SW..
Not true, people got banned from Dark Souls for item swapping and other nonsense. In regards to infinite health and stamina, the PS4 has CFW up to 4.05 now, that's probably how they did it. Cyber Editor also put out warnings and locked advanced mode so it's not like you can use a commercial product to achieve these results.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:07 am

Waiting myself to see if these can be used online before I even attempt them. The game offline would be incredibly boring.
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:25 am

Xfacadex wrote:Waiting myself to see if these can be used online before I even attempt them. The game offline would be incredibly boring.
Same here. Only codes I want to use are the Zenny and Points codes x.x Those codes should be safe, right?
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:34 am

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:Waiting myself to see if these can be used online before I even attempt them. The game offline would be incredibly boring.
Same here. Only codes I want to use are the Zenny and Points codes x.x Those codes should be safe, right?
You would think so, but I'm not willing to risk it. Lol
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:42 am

Xfacadex wrote:
TerraFlareKSFL wrote:
You would think so, but I'm not willing to risk it. Lol
Same here. Downside of codes if that I can't attend the special events, even if I always play solo. x.x
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:36 am

Why not use fake account and test it? That way they can't ban your main account if you use fake account to figure it out
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:32 am

^ u do know they can console ban you right?
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:54 am

Lakell00 wrote:^ u do know they can console ban you right?

Not really, i had 12 account and none of them has been banned me.
8bitQueso

Post by 8bitQueso » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 am

So what if we avoid using the max zenny/points codes and only use the Items/Ammo/Materials to 300? Nothing's at max and just looks like you grinded forever. And you can sell the more expensive materials/items to gain zenny.