[QMO] Monster hunter world

Xiongzzle26

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:33 am

guess to avoid getting found out is to not give items to anyone perhaps?
Primehunter

Post by Primehunter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:38 am

Has anyone legit tried the SW codes on online yet ? I’m anxious to try this already :/
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:09 am

I been playing online dude all day so yea. The stuff you have max doesn't effect anything on the online part of the game now of it was hunter rank then I can understand but items and currency I doubt it
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 am

I been playing offline, tho doing so makes me miss out on the Horizon zero dawn event x.x
Too bad SW turned off advance mode. Was hoping for a "all materials" code...
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:57 am

8bitQueso wrote:So what if we avoid using the max zenny/points codes and only use the Items/Ammo/Materials to 300? Nothing's at max and just looks like you grinded forever. And you can sell the more expensive materials/items to gain zenny.
SW made it 999 for a safe reason i'm guessing... The max is 9999 and also they just reply to my msg and i quote "So what you're saying is that this goes for every game you guys have made cheats for? Is that what i'm understanding here?..." They reply "Yes. It's on the site and in the EULA you agreed to." They are talking about SONY.. Ppl been cheating on offline games left and right. On FF15 Comrades/ACO/DBFZ/NFS/MGS5/SAO HR/DBX/Dragons Dogma man you name it.. Millions upon millions of ppl cheats and i never heard of anyone getting banned.. I heard of ppl getting banned for taking other ppl accs but not cheating.. Too much War Monger here
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:00 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:I been playing online dude all day so yea. The stuff you have max doesn't effect anything on the online part of the game now of it was hunter rank then I can understand but items and currency I doubt it
:D Everyone that i recommended the SW and ppl that i know that already had the SW playing online right now just fine. I tell ppl to be responsible and don't brag about it and also to don't play with random ppl..
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:38 pm

GodFurry wrote:Why not use fake account and test it? That way they can't ban your main account if you use fake account to figure it out

I've thought about it but I"m gamesharing so I can't as I have the digital version so the only account that can even use MH is my main account that I don't want banned.
Xiongzzle26

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:31 pm

well it seem safe online right now and usually just do a private room when starting up game
bree

Post by bree » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:22 pm

I used Items To 999 and Set All Materials To 999,played online with 10 people for 6 hours and no ban,Points and money is easy to get in this game.So I wouldn't worry being banned,as long the cheats dont affect your health and max out your stats you are fine.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Im telling you SW put that fear monger on their customers and that's not cool.. They said not to play online but i have been playing with friends and it all feels just the same as before, even before the freaking codes came out.. There is no advantage and no desavantage here, i still have to farm for the materials that i don't have and go out my way and put the codes again and again and again smh that gets boring very fast.. I could understand if they got codes like Infinite Health - Stamina - Attack at 9999 - Infinite Sharpness - 1000% Affinity - 9999 Element - 9999 Defence SMDFHO I'm saying that is what real cheats are and sure who wouldn't stay OFFLINE with those active.. I know i would cause my friends and ppl will questions me on how am i killing everything in one hit smh dunno why ppl called this even cheats when im over here getting my butt handle to me as it is :evil: :evil: :evil: give us real cheats..