[QMO] Monster hunter world

Nightwingtempest

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Nightwingtempest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:13 pm

They do work there still ??? On everything just go to your sell tab and look at the materials there should be 10 pages of materials
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:38 pm

As to what iv figured out. You have to hunt for a material for it to show in the shop to forge or upgrade can item. The all material works. If u goto sell itvwill show all materials. Just have to manualy unlock them for it to apear in smith shop

Psn - Xalace
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Can people confirm that the material code is safe online?
My save got busted and I already had 75hours play time, I don't want to start all over and farm everything from zero, I just want to use the material code at least for the items I had and sell everything else.
bree

Post by bree » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Battlemon wrote:Can people confirm that the material code is safe online?
My save got busted and I already had 75hours play time, I don't want to start all over and farm everything from zero, I just want to use the material code at least for the items I had and sell everything else.
what codes you been using? Did it happened when you up dated to 1.05? What you meant by got busted?
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 pm

bree wrote:
Battlemon wrote:Can people confirm that the material code is safe online?
what codes you been using? Did it happened when you up dated to 1.05? What you meant by got busted?
I think he meant to say "Corrupted" and no bro just stay out of other ppls lobbies.. Specially the japanese ones even tho i already seen one of them one shotting Tempered Vaal Hazak yesterday with a Great Sword.. The fight didnt last 1 min
sciicers

Post by sciicers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 pm

At least we know that guy didn't used Save Wizard for that lol
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 am

sciicers wrote:At least we know that guy didn't used Save Wizard for that lol
Lmao i seriously dunno how they do it without it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
sciicers

Post by sciicers » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

Ouroboros wrote: Lmao i seriously dunno how they do it without it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is nothing in the cheats that would let them do this though. They used something else.
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 pm

bree wrote: what codes you been using? Did it happened when you up dated to 1.05? What you meant by got busted?
I didn't use any codes, my save got deleted for some reason, it has nothing to do with cheating.
Ouroboros wrote: I think he meant to say "Corrupted" and no bro just stay out of other ppls lobbies.. Specially the japanese ones even tho i already seen one of them one shotting Tempered Vaal Hazak yesterday with a Great Sword.. The fight didnt last 1 min
How would anyone know that I dupe some materials and nothing else? I don't get it, especially when I can only use them when I manually collect at least 1 myself.
It's not like I hack my dmg/hp or anything like that, a material dupe would just save me many hours/days that I put into the game.
there was a glitch in the game that let you dupe items and everyone used it and nothing happened, why should it be different with save wizard?
not a single person but myself can see my materials and I would only increase the number of the materials I already have to 99.
Swedishfishhh

Post by Swedishfishhh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:09 am

Can anyone help me mod a few of my decorations to 99? I am willing to compensate